Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 694 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by Surplice  [View Original Post]
    So I'm back on SA for the first time since end of 2017 or so. It seemed to not be that hard to get 2-3 BBFS numbers in a month for 300 ish, but now it seems to be to a of GPS, and no BBFS for me yet. Have prices gone up? Yeah I am looking for pros on SA. Well. Doing both; I do notice there's a lot more regular SBs on there, but I'm just not paying for dinner or cuddling or hanging out. I got lots of platonic girlfriends; don't need to pay for that.
    I was just on it back in September, met this super sexy lady, in her late 30's. Was in great shape and actually did what a sugar baby supposed to do, spend time with you, amazing sex, even cooked for me because she wanted to and enjoyed it. Was only giving her 200, she use to stay over sometimes also. You should go for the ones that are no more than a month old. I learned that if they've been their longer, they know the game and they'll just be there for the money instead of just being regular human beings who need some extra cash. I'm thinking about going back into it, but if you can update later on if you found a hottie so I can know if it's a waste or not. As soon as she says "just friends" lmao I can do that at work or by going outside LOL.

  2. #2260
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    After reading her bio, just wow. She sounds like a peach. =).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4eee...7-45e0b3367c34
    Says, "you must be what I describe below", has nothing below lmao.

  3. #2259

    Back on SA after two years

    So I'm back on SA for the first time since end of 2017 or so. It seemed to not be that hard to get 2-3 BBFS numbers in a month for 300 ish, but now it seems to be to a of GPS, and no BBFS for me yet. Have prices gone up? Yeah I am looking for pros on SA. Well. Doing both; I do notice there's a lot more regular SBs on there, but I'm just not paying for dinner or cuddling or hanging out. I got lots of platonic girlfriends; don't need to pay for that.

  4. #2258
    Yeah what a ****. Flying around the world for work at 18, sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    After reading her bio, just wow. She sounds like a peach. =).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4eee...7-45e0b3367c34

  5. #2257
    See you next Tuesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    After reading her bio, just wow. She sounds like a peach. =).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4eee...7-45e0b3367c34

  6. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff

    Had shared this one before a while back. She's a MILF, was giving her only 2 bills. Use to cream her every time but she just wasn't my cup of tee. She could ride really good but just wasn't for me. Anyways, if you fellas want to give it a shot, there you go.
    I saw her a few times, she is kind of a mess in her family life, just be aware she is not on birth control, and last time I saw her she had said she recently had become pregnant, lost the baby.

  7. #2255

  8. #2254

    VirusOfLove

    After reading her bio, just wow. She sounds like a peach. =).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4eee...7-45e0b3367c34

  9. #2253

  10. #2252

    Sugarbook

    Wish I'd seen this earlier I would have told you they had 50% off premium this past weekend. Yes, lower in price. I'm a new user but I paid for premium and it works similarly to SA, and I've had a few girls on there already (good lays, between $200-$350, some still have GPS) oh also it works with IOS. The site is still getting its rhythm but so far so great. Any specifics you want to know you can PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apothecary  [View Original Post]
    How's sugrabook in comparison to Seeking Arrangement? Their introductory price is certainly lower than SA. So it's tempting.

  11. #2251
    Translated "I do bouncing motions rapidly while watching myself in the mirror to see if I'm doing it right".

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    She says she is "exceptional in bed".

    Sure peaks curiosity. Might be worth it if she hosts.

  12. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    If she is BBFS. I would go tap it.
    She was cool with it, I didn't partake, not because she looked dirty but I was paranoid at the time because it was about 2 months after I had a little scare and for that I was still paranoid LOL huge tiddies though, not nasty big but "I just want to stuff my face in between them big" LOL and that kitty is beyond tight, "she was surprised I didn't come in like a minute" LOL Sometimes, someone can be good but for some reason they just don't do it for you and for that I didn't partake anymore.

  13. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    This one has an interesting 'seeking' section:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39ed7...6-1c208dda9e55
    That's why he's dressed in orange. I think she's "FAVORITEing" everyone in a 500 mile radius.

  14. #2248

    12 days of scribby

    This one has an interesting 'seeking' section:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39ed7...6-1c208dda9e55

  15. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/21b2d...7-5ce0d8bf8793

    Last one, this one wasn't really my cup of tea either. Her tiddies were nice and big though, and her pussy was so god damn tight. But I just didn't like her attitude. She'll let you plow her multiple times, I forgot what I have her maybe 2 fitty. Thinking of partaking in the hobby again, had a set arrangement with a hottie, that I'm not willing to share LOL find her yourself. Next time hopefully I can bring more. I always keep the best to myself though.
    If she is BBFS. I would go tap it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape