Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 10390
-
02-22-20 18:08 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 70Back on SA after two years
So I'm back on SA for the first time since end of 2017 or so. It seemed to not be that hard to get 2-3 BBFS numbers in a month for 300 ish, but now it seems to be to a of GPS, and no BBFS for me yet. Have prices gone up? Yeah I am looking for pros on SA. Well. Doing both; I do notice there's a lot more regular SBs on there, but I'm just not paying for dinner or cuddling or hanging out. I got lots of platonic girlfriends; don't need to pay for that.
-
02-22-20 18:03 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 70Yeah what a ****. Flying around the world for work at 18, sure.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 17:29 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 1209See you next Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 14:11 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 472I saw her a few times, she is kind of a mess in her family life, just be aware she is not on birth control, and last time I saw her she had said she recently had become pregnant, lost the baby.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:17 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 43Simone Genuine
She's a pro right?
https://www.seeking.com/member/946fc...5-540428b728f4
-
02-22-20 03:05 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 277VirusOfLove
After reading her bio, just wow. She sounds like a peach. =).
https://www.seeking.com/member/b4eee...7-45e0b3367c34
-
02-21-20 17:40 #2239Regular Member

Posts: 23SugarJ12
Any intel on this one? https://www.seeking.com/member/6c33e...d-8ccac91c1aca.
-
02-17-20 21:51 #2238Regular Member

Posts: 43Sugarbook
Wish I'd seen this earlier I would have told you they had 50% off premium this past weekend. Yes, lower in price. I'm a new user but I paid for premium and it works similarly to SA, and I've had a few girls on there already (good lays, between $200-$350, some still have GPS) oh also it works with IOS. The site is still getting its rhythm but so far so great. Any specifics you want to know you can PM me.
Originally Posted by Apothecary
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:42 #2237Regular Member

Posts: 43Translated "I do bouncing motions rapidly while watching myself in the mirror to see if I'm doing it right".
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:39 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 500She was cool with it, I didn't partake, not because she looked dirty but I was paranoid at the time because it was about 2 months after I had a little scare and for that I was still paranoid LOL huge tiddies though, not nasty big but "I just want to stuff my face in between them big" LOL and that kitty is beyond tight, "she was surprised I didn't come in like a minute" LOL Sometimes, someone can be good but for some reason they just don't do it for you and for that I didn't partake anymore.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:13 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 256That's why he's dressed in orange. I think she's "FAVORITEing" everyone in a 500 mile radius.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 16:12 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 3712 days of scribby
This one has an interesting 'seeking' section:
https://www.seeking.com/member/39ed7...6-1c208dda9e55
-
02-17-20 15:35 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 988If she is BBFS. I would go tap it.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 19:57 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 500Chloecakess
https://www.seeking.com/member/21b2d...7-5ce0d8bf8793
Last one, this one wasn't really my cup of tea either. Her tiddies were nice and big though, and her pussy was so god damn tight. But I just didn't like her attitude. She'll let you plow her multiple times, I forgot what I have her maybe 2 fitty. Thinking of partaking in the hobby again, had a set arrangement with a hottie, that I'm not willing to share LOL find her yourself. Next time hopefully I can bring more. I always keep the best to myself though.
-
02-16-20 19:49 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 500Jenny1919
https://www.seeking.com/member/dae93...4-25bfd147e83d
Partook with this one as well, for her size though she asked for to much for my liking, 3 bills. That's when I was a rookie so don't judge me to much. She's on the bigger end, not disgustingly overweight by any means but still big. However, she can suck a mean dick, like I mean, she'll suck the living soul out of you LOL if you don't mind the big girls she'll suck you dry. She'll lick you from tip to stem. Use to pick her up before work, let her suck me off in my car up in the woods or in some quiet neighborhoods and then plow her LOL she sucked me in a neighborhood once and the family came lmao so if that excites you as well. 10/10 head skills for sure though. Have fun.












Reply With Quote




