Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9195

    In the tune of Queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Not to be an I told ya so guy but I.

    I can confirm. I just looked and she is a guest of Waukesha. I believe the warnings had been given around July. So best of luck gents and be safe.
    Another one bites the dust. I had her over three times and I really enjoyed her time and demeanor. She was cute and sassy and talkative. Her physical stature was quite smaller than I prefer but yet still sexy and attractive. I hope I get to see her again.

  2. #9194

    Not to be

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    A few of us did mention that she was being watched and the hammer was going to drop eventually.

    Now being realistic, this could happen to any provider out there, but in a well off burb, the trailer trash antics just will not be tolerated for long. I am sure everyone took precautions to shield their identity from the cops watching them as they went to her place.

    Toot toot.
    Not to be an I told ya so guy but I.

    I can confirm. I just looked and she is a guest of Waukesha. I believe the warnings had been given around July. So best of luck gents and be safe.

  3. #9193

    That is kim

    The mother and sensae of her daughter star. The name and number change regularly, but hard to not recognize that junkie face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for a month to see this one. Finaly arranged a car dste. I showed up. She didn't. Waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/136710129534

  4. #9192

    Not one to toot the horn, but.

    A few of us did mention that she was being watched and the hammer was going to drop eventually.

    Now being realistic, this could happen to any provider out there, but in a well off burb, the trailer trash antics just will not be tolerated for long. I am sure everyone took precautions to shield their identity from the cops watching them as they went to her place.

    Toot toot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Well I warned all of you all but those who were smarter" and thought with the little head, the best of luck.

  5. #9191

    So Uncle Sam will come look for you at your home!

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Well I warned all of you all but those who were smarter" and thought with the little head, the best of luck.
    I hope they don't start that looking for mongers.

  6. #9190

    Omg.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    Well I warned all of you all but those who were smarter" and thought with the little head, the best of luck.
    Best of luck to those who saw her. I did also, but only on the rare outcalls she offers and used my burner app on a burner phone.

  7. #9189
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    In Friday's Waukesha Freeman was the following article.

    New Berlin police probe phone in XXXXXXX investigation.

    WAUKESHA Police are seeking access to the phone of a New Berlin woman in a XXXXXXX investigation that allegedly saw an officer make an arrangement to meet her to pay for sex acts last month, according to a search warrant returned to Waukesha County Circuit Court on Thursday.

    The Freeman isn't naming the suspect until she is formally charged. But the search warrant said police learned in September she may be working out of her residence on XXXXXXXX, and have observed numerous "suspicious vehicles" near her home since then. Police found a listing on a website used for escort services that appeared to match previous arrest photos of the woman, listing a phone number and availability in overnight hours, the warrant said, adding there were 498 postings on the site listing back to December 2018.

    Further, a police officer was able to contact the woman and make an agreement to pay her $XXX for sexual activity, and she was arrested at her residence, the search warrant said. Investigators are searching her phone for information that might show she is engaging in XXXXXXX.
    Well I warned all of you all but those who were “smarter" and thought with the little head, the best of luck.

  8. #9188

    New Berlin Tiffany

    In Friday's Waukesha Freeman was the following article.

    New Berlin police probe phone in XXXXXXX investigation.

    WAUKESHA — Police are seeking access to the phone of a New Berlin woman in a XXXXXXX investigation that allegedly saw an officer make an arrangement to meet her to pay for sex acts last month, according to a search warrant returned to Waukesha County Circuit Court on Thursday.

    The Freeman isn't naming the suspect until she is formally charged. But the search warrant said police learned in September she may be working out of her residence on XXXXXXXX, and have observed numerous "suspicious vehicles" near her home since then. Police found a listing on a website used for escort services that appeared to match previous arrest photos of the woman, listing a phone number and availability in overnight hours, the warrant said, adding there were 498 postings on the site listing back to December 2018.

    Further, a police officer was able to contact the woman and make an agreement to pay her $XXX for sexual activity, and she was arrested at her residence, the search warrant said. Investigators are searching her phone for information that might show she is engaging in XXXXXXX.

  9. #9187
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Nooooooo. Why did I hit that!? I must've been fucking desperate. Hairy snatch, smelly, had some weird ass wig on. Ugh. Whyyyyyyy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/694968739780
    Thank you for your excellent review, we need to out the stinky ones, I tell them my hygeine is excellent and expect the same or I will leave, most of the time they shower once telling them that if not I can't do it and go, I don't put up with it from my ex wife and girlfriends, would rather be turned down than be presented a stanky ass and twat, they know when it stinks and I think some use it to get the cash, expose a rotten crab crack and kill the mood.

  10. #9186

    14, wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    A google image search reveals her pics have been used in 14 different cities with 14 different phone numbers.

    HS.
    Well, I knew see looked too good! I tried tineye but it didn't bring anything back, like it froze up. Thanks, FOM69.

  11. #9185

    No luck hunting, so I went fishing.

    So my hunting expedition was a no-go. I did what any self respecting monger would do, and went fishing. To be honest, I've seen this young lady on several occasions. She's cute in the girl next door kinda way. Awesome BBBJ, and seems genuinely into it. She only texts, which can be off putting if it's your first time with her. Safety first, right? Ha. Anywho. She's at the same location that she usually is. Notel motel in the stallis / Greenfield area. She's easy on the wallet, as well. 70 for a quick stop. I like her and have repeated. Good luck. Bean.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/591161929440

  12. #9184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Katie

    Nooooooo. Why did I hit that!? I must've been fucking desperate. Hairy snatch, smelly, had some weird ass wig on. Ugh. Whyyyyyyy.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/694968739780

  13. #9183

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnn516  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and to the forum so apologies in advance if anything is out of place.

    Do any of you conosseurs have any recent intel on these providers?
    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1816554
    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1133291
    Use the "Advanced Search" link towards the top of the page and you can find posts on Chloe- I reported on my lack of success hooking up with her about a month ago, and there is some info on this post to use for searching the Madison forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4611429#post4611429.

    As for the second one. Have not heard anything about her.

  14. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for a month to see this one. Finaly arranged a car dste. I showed up. She didn't. Waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/136710129534
    You're lucky, don't try again.

  15. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRNixon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm scheduled to see her tomorrow.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498

    TIA.

    Carl.
    She's nuts and doesn't wash properly, old pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape