Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 26415
-
02-23-20 02:21 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 299In the tune of Queen.
Another one bites the dust. I had her over three times and I really enjoyed her time and demeanor. She was cute and sassy and talkative. Her physical stature was quite smaller than I prefer but yet still sexy and attractive. I hope I get to see her again.
Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 00:03 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 218Not to be
Not to be an I told ya so guy but I.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
I can confirm. I just looked and she is a guest of Waukesha. I believe the warnings had been given around July. So best of luck gents and be safe.
-
02-22-20 21:18 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 686That is kim
The mother and sensae of her daughter star. The name and number change regularly, but hard to not recognize that junkie face.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 21:13 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 686Not one to toot the horn, but.
A few of us did mention that she was being watched and the hammer was going to drop eventually.
Now being realistic, this could happen to any provider out there, but in a well off burb, the trailer trash antics just will not be tolerated for long. I am sure everyone took precautions to shield their identity from the cops watching them as they went to her place.
Toot toot.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 21:04 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 114So Uncle Sam will come look for you at your home!
I hope they don't start that looking for mongers.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 20:56 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 299Omg.
Best of luck to those who saw her. I did also, but only on the rare outcalls she offers and used my burner app on a burner phone.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 20:47 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 390Well I warned all of you all but those who were “smarter" and thought with the little head, the best of luck.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 20:17 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 169New Berlin Tiffany
In Friday's Waukesha Freeman was the following article.
New Berlin police probe phone in XXXXXXX investigation.
WAUKESHA — Police are seeking access to the phone of a New Berlin woman in a XXXXXXX investigation that allegedly saw an officer make an arrangement to meet her to pay for sex acts last month, according to a search warrant returned to Waukesha County Circuit Court on Thursday.
The Freeman isn't naming the suspect until she is formally charged. But the search warrant said police learned in September she may be working out of her residence on XXXXXXXX, and have observed numerous "suspicious vehicles" near her home since then. Police found a listing on a website used for escort services that appeared to match previous arrest photos of the woman, listing a phone number and availability in overnight hours, the warrant said, adding there were 498 postings on the site listing back to December 2018.
Further, a police officer was able to contact the woman and make an agreement to pay her $XXX for sexual activity, and she was arrested at her residence, the search warrant said. Investigators are searching her phone for information that might show she is engaging in XXXXXXX.
-
02-22-20 19:37 #9187Banned Member

Posts: 505Thank you for your excellent review, we need to out the stinky ones, I tell them my hygeine is excellent and expect the same or I will leave, most of the time they shower once telling them that if not I can't do it and go, I don't put up with it from my ex wife and girlfriends, would rather be turned down than be presented a stanky ass and twat, they know when it stinks and I think some use it to get the cash, expose a rotten crab crack and kill the mood.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 19:28 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 17414, wow
Well, I knew see looked too good! I tried tineye but it didn't bring anything back, like it froze up. Thanks, FOM69.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:39 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 46No luck hunting, so I went fishing.
So my hunting expedition was a no-go. I did what any self respecting monger would do, and went fishing. To be honest, I've seen this young lady on several occasions. She's cute in the girl next door kinda way. Awesome BBBJ, and seems genuinely into it. She only texts, which can be off putting if it's your first time with her. Safety first, right? Ha. Anywho. She's at the same location that she usually is. Notel motel in the stallis / Greenfield area. She's easy on the wallet, as well. 70 for a quick stop. I like her and have repeated. Good luck. Bean.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/591161929440
-
02-22-20 17:31 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 184Katie
Nooooooo. Why did I hit that!? I must've been fucking desperate. Hairy snatch, smelly, had some weird ass wig on. Ugh. Whyyyyyyy.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/694968739780
-
02-22-20 14:25 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 315Chloe
Use the "Advanced Search" link towards the top of the page and you can find posts on Chloe- I reported on my lack of success hooking up with her about a month ago, and there is some info on this post to use for searching the Madison forum.
Originally Posted by Nnn516
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4611429#post4611429.
As for the second one. Have not heard anything about her.
-
02-22-20 14:12 #9182Banned Member

Posts: 505You're lucky, don't try again.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 14:10 #9181Banned Member

Posts: 505She's nuts and doesn't wash properly, old pics.
Originally Posted by NotRNixon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




