Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 472 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2073

    Linda99

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information for Linda? I'm not sure I understand HumiPlex? I tried to sign up but never got a confirmation email. PM if needed. Thanks.
    Linda99 (her Booker) will only make the initial contact with you through HX (or PD). You must have some network on your profile before they will let you schedule an appointment. Her booker will ask you for your phone number through HX and they will initiate the first contact via text, phone call, etc.

  2. #2072

    Ivy - Alaskan Babe LOL

    Hey folks, anyone try Ivy out? She's hard to reach and is flaky with contact. Seems hot af, maybe too good to be true?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/6195008644

  3. #2071

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Mag repeat. Everything covered. Nice short and very thick. Head game was on point. No kissing and didn't try DATY. All positions available. She knows how to ride and can take a pounding.
    She says texting is best, but no contact info on webpage. Just an option to join Tryst. PM me if needed.

  4. #2070

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree with you more about Linda99. I see her every time she is in town. I've written a couple of posts on her myself. She is beautiful even with very little makeup. Doggy with her is my favorite position. Her back, butt is an amazing sight. We were at a nice hotel once where there was a large mirror next to the bed. What a sight it was to see her sexy body in the various positions. Man I'm getting horny again writing this post. LOL.
    Do you have contact information for Linda? I'm not sure I understand HumiPlex? I tried to sign up but never got a confirmation email. PM if needed. Thanks.

  5. #2069

    LOL Fae

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTopaz  [View Original Post]
    Since I could not clear SDAG or FEC's extensive verification process on my San Diego weekend, I decided to hit up some SD solo practitioners. I should not have bothered.

    First up was Aaliyah, who I FaceTimed with to get through screening and into her apartment. Spoke for a little bit and she was pretty business-like, but when she asked if 250 hhr or 350 hr and I asked what the extra time got me, like maybe a massage, she was immediately not comfortable and asked me to leave. Tripper!

    Then Fae later that night down in MB. Dude, no reason for a chubby autistic Asian girl when LA is packed with hottie K-girls. Her place was packed with cats to which I am highly allergic. Her BBBJ focused solely on the tip, and she wasn't even tight for an Asian girl. Had to jerk off on her pussy and then get the fuck out! Almost certain I got penile yeast infection on the tip of my dick from her throat-thrush lame-ass BJ.

    Makes me appreciate LA.
    The woman does not clean herself. This thing fucken reeks. Period! Man do I hope you are wrong about the "throat-thrush!

  6. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos23  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Avoid she is pimped out and unwilling. Bad experience don't want to talk about it.
    Thats a damn shame. Thanks!

  7. #2067
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Avoid she is pimped out and unwilling. Bad experience don't want to talk about it.

  8. #2066

  9. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the provider.

    Some think thsts all their time like a lawyer is included in the hour.

    Better to ask upfront.
    I see, I don't want them to get offended or anything LOL. Seems like some get all weirded out with questions like that.

  10. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    You mean msog?
    Yes, damn auto correct.

  11. #2063

    Virginia SM coming to town

    Good evening gents.

    I'll be coming into town for the week and am looking for some fun. Outcall is preferable but willing to do incall. Who are the fun ladies out here? Hit me in PM if you'd prefer. If any of you come out to VA hit me up and I'll hook you up with some of our local hotties.

    Johnny.

  12. #2062

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?
    Depends on the provider.

    Some think thsts all their time like a lawyer is included in the hour.

    Better to ask upfront.

  13. #2061
    You mean msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?

  14. #2060

    Angel in the Southbay

    Anybody got some info on this chica? Please PM me. Thanks broskies.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128028

  15. #2059

    Question about times

    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape