Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 471 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7064
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2069

    LOL Fae

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTopaz  [View Original Post]
    Since I could not clear SDAG or FEC's extensive verification process on my San Diego weekend, I decided to hit up some SD solo practitioners. I should not have bothered.

    First up was Aaliyah, who I FaceTimed with to get through screening and into her apartment. Spoke for a little bit and she was pretty business-like, but when she asked if 250 hhr or 350 hr and I asked what the extra time got me, like maybe a massage, she was immediately not comfortable and asked me to leave. Tripper!

    Then Fae later that night down in MB. Dude, no reason for a chubby autistic Asian girl when LA is packed with hottie K-girls. Her place was packed with cats to which I am highly allergic. Her BBBJ focused solely on the tip, and she wasn't even tight for an Asian girl. Had to jerk off on her pussy and then get the fuck out! Almost certain I got penile yeast infection on the tip of my dick from her throat-thrush lame-ass BJ.

    Makes me appreciate LA.
    The woman does not clean herself. This thing fucken reeks. Period! Man do I hope you are wrong about the "throat-thrush!

  2. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos23  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Avoid she is pimped out and unwilling. Bad experience don't want to talk about it.
    Thats a damn shame. Thanks!

  3. #2067
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Avoid she is pimped out and unwilling. Bad experience don't want to talk about it.

  4. #2066

  5. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the provider.

    Some think thsts all their time like a lawyer is included in the hour.

    Better to ask upfront.
    I see, I don't want them to get offended or anything LOL. Seems like some get all weirded out with questions like that.

  6. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    You mean msog?
    Yes, damn auto correct.

  7. #2063

    Virginia SM coming to town

    Good evening gents.

    I'll be coming into town for the week and am looking for some fun. Outcall is preferable but willing to do incall. Who are the fun ladies out here? Hit me in PM if you'd prefer. If any of you come out to VA hit me up and I'll hook you up with some of our local hotties.

    Johnny.

  8. #2062

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?
    Depends on the provider.

    Some think thsts all their time like a lawyer is included in the hour.

    Better to ask upfront.

  9. #2061
    You mean msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?

  10. #2060

    Angel in the Southbay

    Anybody got some info on this chica? Please PM me. Thanks broskies.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128028

  11. #2059

    Question about times

    So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?

  12. #2058

    Linda99

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly sure why the jury is out on Liinda99, her service looks and price are all fantastic.

    Looks: 8. 5.

    Service: 8. 5.

    Personality: 8.

    Body: 9.

    I arrived at a more upscale hotel in hotel circle. She answered the door on time in a nighty and gave me a warm kiss. She wasn't wearing much makeup but still looked great. Nice soft features, smelled great, silky hair and soft skin.

    Handed over the roses and she asked me to sit on the bed. She began with a decent BBBJ. She is young and tiny so she couldn't fit it all and didn't have any spectacular technique but I loved it. Seeing this tiny young Latina bob up and down on my dick really got me going. She then wrapped me up and rode me really well. For her very petite frame she can really take a dick. I've been spending a lot of time with the Asian providers and they're great but always complain about the size. This isn't a humble brag, I'm not John Holmes just an observation. But I digress. We switched to doggy and man she has the form to make you bust. Arched back, tight pussy, soft moans the whole nine. Finished in mish and was on my way, never felt rushed or anything.

    If you have a chance check her out, you will like her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Liinda99
    I couldn't agree with you more about Linda99. I see her every time she is in town. I've written a couple of posts on her myself. She is beautiful even with very little makeup. Doggy with her is my favorite position. Her back, butt is an amazing sight. We were at a nice hotel once where there was a large mirror next to the bed. What a sight it was to see her sexy body in the various positions. Man I'm getting horny again writing this post. LOL.

  13. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    On the phone, you can long press on the photo to get options. Searching google for the photo is usually one of the options. This works on Android. Should work on iphones too.
    IslandFan-.

    Thanks brother! I just tried it and it worked on my iPhone 👍.

  14. #2056

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen this lady? She made contact with me recently. I googled the pics she sent me and this is what I got. I assume a scam but I wanted to see what was out there.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...erange=&page=3

    She says she is from Rockford, IL and uses a different phone number. I'm in Milwaukee. I wasn't planning on going there anyway.

  15. #2055

    Kandi Pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by NauticalFart  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Would you recommend?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandi-pleasures

    Not usually what I go for but she doesn't seem to bust the bank and I've never been with a chick as short as her before.
    I've seen her. Mag repeat. Everything covered. Nice short and very thick. Head game was on point. No kissing and didn't try DATY. All positions available. She knows how to ride and can take a pounding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape