Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,816 to 22,830 of 30799
-
02-23-20 16:47 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 78They just want to make sure you are not a cop, stg won't ask for but as soon as you go for more higher end tail they will.
Originally Posted by Chaosium
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 13:58 #7983Regular Member

Posts: 5Eros / Private Delights / Tryst
I am brand new to this and I realize it's not the greatest form to ask questions as a new person, but I have a question more about these kinds of services rather than specific providers. I hope that's OK. What I'm wondering is, after browsing these sites I see that the verification methods are much more stringent. Photo I'd (with just photo and name), work information, etc. I realize that these are higher quality services, but I'd still be uneasy giving out some of that info. Is it safe to do with these companies?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 21:42 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 138Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 20:03 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 513It is
In fact the pic on the far right in that ad may very well be her. But no other pics I've seen come close to what she looks like. She does that intentionally for her discretion.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:38 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 78250 hour / 150 half.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
In the add her name is Brazilian Mia. 305 area code
Correct link
https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/female-escorts/1816369
-
02-22-20 18:24 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 329AMEN to that! ALL of the Alligator sites will ban your ass if you give an honest bad review and the girl complains! What the hell good is that to any of us mongers if every girl can have bad reviews removed and mongers banned with a single email? What a F'ing joke that site is!
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:18 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 329Yes. That is her ad.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:16 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 138Mia Brazilian
I have read here awhile back about the Brazilian "collective" rotation that is not affiliated with Best Known Secrets. Is she part of that? I notice local area code in the ad. What kind of rate are they quoting and / or you paid?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any info.
-
02-22-20 18:09 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 263Brooke
Is this bitchy Brooke from Clayton?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2655513
-
02-22-20 18:03 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 263Catalina
I texted her a couple of time and never got a response. On to the next one.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 17:37 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 78No what I am saying is I contacted her, she sucks at texting. So I went with a Brazilian who is in town and she was smoking hot. I saw this girl in this link interested and she was smoking hot and tight as hell.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-514-3542/2/1915595
-
02-22-20 17:27 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 99Confusing review
Are you sawing your saw this girl, Catalina, and she is the smoking hot girl in the ad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 17:07 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 78I have contacted but she is not a very good communicator. So I sent with the Brazilian Mia that day. No the Brazilian gal was smoking hot with a tight pussy.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 16:52 #7971Regular Member

Posts: 18Drea
Went to hang out with Drea. She looks exactly like her pictures, pretty face and has a great body. She even had on the same necklace thing. All covered, she did this thing with her tongue while CBJ that was just great and got me fired up. Went into miss after that and couldn't hold back. Not overly into it but friendly and pleasant enough, would repeat.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/598429908553
-
02-22-20 16:08 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 507Kwr
Picked up at a Garner hot spot today. Anybody we know?








Reply With Quote






