Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6187

    Avoid

    So went to go see this chick in Harlem park. Started off fine in text and seems like good rates and open menu. She was friendly and open to most things until you actually get there. The place is dilapidated and worn down. She's hosting in a garbage apartment with two other people. As soon as she gets you hand the money and your in the room she starts giving attitude like she would rather be doing literally anything else. Complete turn off. She then recanted on pretty much everything we agreed on and rushed like the place was on fire. So ended up just getting head and leaving. Surprised she has any customers return. The one thing is she has a pretty face but that's it. Needless to say I won't be returning even if she paid me. Just putting my two cents out there.

    http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...u/589020538600

  2. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same person? She said she doesn't get on top. I don't mind taking all positions on top though. LOL.
    Yes, this one bro. I saw her last year when she first appeared on the scene...I was one of the very first to review her on EB...She told me whatever I wanted to do...did some 69, oral, and then she straddled me and rode me cowgirl style for a good 5 minutes until I busted...Who knows it might be a YMMV type of thing with her depending on how comfortable she feels. Next time I will do some mish and K9 with her...I can promise you that.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...858/4434998208

  3. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    As pointed out from one of you amateurs. I gave Mia (Number ending in 7050) a text and her rate was $130 for hh. She was very shy at first but was comfortable with me afterwards. The CBJ was okay but she does this trick with her tongue. Then we start the scene. I specifically requested to have her be by the mirror as I love to see myself perform on her.

    Now here is the issue I have. Her photos are very VERY misleading, she has some acne, very minor and her boobs weren't even that big. Plus she told me her name was moa but her add said barbie. Makes no sense and mislead her buisness I don't know know what is your preference but just keep this in mind.

    Overall, as long as she isn't a scammer or LEO, I'm okay with it. Her performance was very good imo. I'm still 50/50 on seeing her again but you guys should give her a shot.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...50-363193.html

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...7050/1/2062751

    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/asia...-only-37320659
    95% of the asian ads aren't who they say they are. I never expect to see the girl in the pic, just hope to expect someone decent / surprisingly good when get there. Also, don't bother asking for a pic on text either. They'll send, but it still won't be the actual person you'll go to see. They always go with the hope that you'll show if they give you a sexy photo and then hope the girl they give is good enough for you to say "sure, why not". And half the ads you'll see have 1 name at the top and another at the bottom.

  4. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by MmansWell304  [View Original Post]
    Pornstar Bethany Benz is in town and I'm wondering if anyone has sampled.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bethany-benz
    Her TER reviews are off the charts: Looks - 9. 1, Performance - 8. 7. DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, MSOG, Greek. She is hot and her services are great, but I'm not sure if I would shell out. She is cheaper than a lot of the GPS chicks in DC and NoVa. She's not a top tier pornstar, but has some scenes with major studios, and for that $600 isn't too bad. Most of the P.S. I see are bucket list ladies. I remember one pooner here PM'd me saying he had a great time with her.

    P.S.: I'm basically trying to rationalize to myself to see her LMAO.

  5. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Ally is one of my ATF. Yes, she's a spunky emo-goth Asian chick. I say that because of her tattoos. But excellent rates and excellent service. Everything on the menu for me. Paid for a HH but only lasted 5 minutes once she got on top of me and rode me to completion. Soon afterwards, she changed her phone number and bailed out of town. I'm glad to see that she is back.
    Are we talking about the same person? She said she doesn't get on top. I don't mind taking all positions on top though. LOL.

  6. #6182
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That kitty was something else wasn't it bro? Thanks for the info. May have to do a little doubles therapy.

    Shooter!
    I had her 69 and played with it closely. Last time I saw this kind was like I was in high school. LOL. She is cool but can't do DT, keep gaging. Charissa was peeping through mirror from living room LOL. We talked a little afterwards. They've been harassed by some girls and guys in the same business. Poor little girls, hope they are safe. I gave Charissa my new pack of cig with my flipped over centered lucky cig too. Treat them well guys.

  7. #6181
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    What's Charissa look like?
    She is vibrant, about 5'5, little dark complexion, shoulder length brown hair and young like Ally. But I see scabs on her legs though, like a lot. Well I said young.

  8. #6180
    Quote Originally Posted by MmansWell304  [View Original Post]
    Pornstar Bethany Benz is in town and I'm wondering if anyone has sampled.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bethany-benz
    $600 for one hour?. No thanks. I'll pass.

  9. #6179

    Pornstar Bethany benz

    Pornstar Bethany Benz is in town and I'm wondering if anyone has sampled.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bethany-benz

  10. #6178

    Charissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does now. Just met her tonight and there is another white girl with her, not Brandy / Bunny, her name is Charissa. I brought exact change for hh so didn't get a chance for double. Charissa doesn't have digits yet, you may text Ally if you want double.
    What's Charissa look like?

  11. #6177

    Don't give free money period in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Beware guys. This one is running some kind of game. We exchanged numbers and then it began. Can you CashApp me 2 O $ for Diapers. Can you please help me with Formula? My son needs meds. Then it was her daughter needed oxygen can you send me 25 $. I thought she was legit because one of you mongers saw her. I stupidly fell into this. I got the text to prove it too. Can't trust none of these girls these days for nothing. Slowly I'm starting to become a not so nice guy anymore. Do what you want fellas, but beware. Gave me a Brandywine address, but who knows anymore. Sent me a pic of her I'd with a different address. I just know I went in Sixty and got nothing when she claimed to be on her way before the Oxygen Daughter story.

    Phyuck!
    Never give money upfront or period. I had a UTR sugarbabe situation in VA 6 yrs ago. I've seen her countless of times in 5-7 month period. One time I couldn't see, I offered to deposit money to her bank 20-40 (no cash app at the time) being that a nice guy I am. I thought she earned it, I could trust her with all the time spent together. Ever since she only ask for money & didn't really want to meet.

    Never give free money in this hobby.

  12. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That kitty was something else wasn't it bro? Thanks for the info. May have to do a little doubles therapy.

    Shooter!
    Ally is one of my ATF. Yes, she's a spunky emo-goth Asian chick. I say that because of her tattoos. But excellent rates and excellent service. Everything on the menu for me. Paid for a HH but only lasted 5 minutes once she got on top of me and rode me to completion. Soon afterwards, she changed her phone number and bailed out of town. I'm glad to see that she is back.

  13. #6175

    Ally Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That kitty was something else wasn't it bro? Thanks for the info. May have to do a little doubles therapy.

    Shooter!
    I tried texting her about 3 or 4 times and never got a response. Do you guys text her or call?

  14. #6174

    Latin Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    No face pic is a red flag for me.
    She is safe and cool. I have seen her many times. I did a review on her about two weeks ago. Pretty Latin lady. Sometimes she will make you jump through hoops if she don't know you.

  15. #6173

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Beware guys. This one is running some kind of game. We exchanged numbers and then it began. Can you CashApp me 2 O $ for Diapers. Can you please help me with Formula? My son needs meds. Then it was her daughter needed oxygen can you send me 25 $. I thought she was legit because one of you mongers saw her. I stupidly fell into this. I got the text to prove it too. Can't trust none of these girls these days for nothing. Slowly I'm starting to become a not so nice guy anymore. Do what you want fellas, but beware. Gave me a Brandywine address, but who knows anymore. Sent me a pic of her I'd with a different address. I just know I went in Sixty and got nothing when she claimed to be on her way before the Oxygen Daughter story.

    Phyuck!
    I reviewed her on the WYP, SD and SA thread with a similar experience. When she first hit me up, said her daughter needed medications urgently, even sent me a photo of her with the kid, sent her $30 because I felt sorry for her and I can afford it. Then blew my cell up that night, the kid needed oxygen tanks for $60 etc. While all of it may be true (or bullshit), some people just don't know when is enough. I said no and go ask someone else for help, I did my good deed for the day. Sounds like she did go ask someone else. Reminds me of pan-handlers on the street. We give them money to make ourselves feel better, most know not to hit the same person out twice, some do not and use the same sorry story. Only she gets a better return on her begging than doing it on the street, and all from the comfort of her own home, she even sent me her address so who knows if that is real. Hit me up again last night for $18 but did not say what for. I don't see it as being ripped of, I gave her the $30 without any expectation of money back. But am irritated she's trying for more. Did get a bunch of nudes from her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape