Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,746 to 23,760 of 37371
-
02-22-20 06:18 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 581Winter
Would one you please dm her contact info. I had it when she first came on the scene but don't have it any more. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:44 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 438See her occasionally
Saw her about two weeks ago. She always looks good. Since I don't get out as often as I used to. That last visit was the best of any previous with her.
Originally Posted by MonLost
[View Original Post]
Started out with BBBJ, moved to k-9, with a little teasing of poking that 3rd hole, but finished with a BBBJCIM instead. I think the teasing of that 3rd hole built quite a load.
Kathy did a great job swallowing every drop of that heavy load in a very submissive way. It was funny to hear her say. "wow, looks like I got all the protein I need for the day!
-
02-22-20 01:22 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 438A good one
Definitely worth the trip if you looking for that one who truly enjoys a rough deepthroat FaceF*ck.
Originally Posted by Anonymoose
[View Original Post]
When I get that occasional urge, she's my go to.
-
02-21-20 20:04 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank you, everyone, for the info! I set something up for next weekend and will be sure to provide a (semi) detailed report on the experience.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 17:51 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't have any advice / feedback other than I'm going to take the advice of a senior member and simply just stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Ricvaman
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 17:07 #13621Regular Member

Posts: 9Belated report
Saw her just north of a year ago. Had her come to me. She was a fun time and very accommodating. Started with lfk and a pretty good lap dance that woke up junior. Great headache relief and I went DATY which was seemingly enjoyable for both of us. CFS in doggy and mish to complete. Told me her name was Pixie back then and claimed to be retiring to settle down with her wife. Started advertising doubles with a girlfriend several months later. So that claim clearly didn't last long. From my experience I would definitely recommend. Especially if you like a thick chick. All told 45 minutes spent together for $.
Originally Posted by LittleSinner
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:45 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 50She is
She is a lot of fun. Aims to please! Loves talking dirty to.
-
02-21-20 16:09 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 87Name is Susan in Chester. Good reviews herein.
Originally Posted by JSmithy88
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 15:11 #13618Regular Member

Posts: 1Vicki
I'm wondering about this too. I tried to meet up with her twice and our schedules couldn't get synced. I'm feeling like this could be a recurring dream for me once things line up for us. Any feedback?
Originally Posted by CareerSoldier
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 14:48 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 33Vicki
Just had my first dream with Vicki last week and was looking for another. Really sorry to hear she's on vacation.
It's been a long time out of the game for me and thought I'd finally found someone solid.
-
02-21-20 13:55 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
I second that motion!
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 13:44 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 189Taking the leap
Going to try this out this afternoon. Will give a report. QV is. 80.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/107892364736
-
02-21-20 12:59 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 36Oop sorry, looks like literally all the ads that got posted were nuked but I dug around a bit and found these. Hopefully they help!
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/804-764-4101
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-y...ewell/26546923
The pics attached are from one of the last ads posted.
-
02-21-20 11:10 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 94The link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by LittleSinner
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 11:05 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 94Sky
Yes sky is on vacation too.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






