Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 12748
-
02-27-20 23:18 #6883Senior Member

Posts: 245Yep she did the same to me. Was bummed out about it too.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 22:29 #6882Senior Member

Posts: 963I had the very same experience 3 weeks ago.
Made appointment for Friday on Thursday but when I reconnected on Friday, she was gone with the wind.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-20 18:32 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 93NikkiBaby
Hate to write this review but had to share my experience. I messaged Nikki the day before I was arriving in Orlando. Comm's were okay. Her replies were like 10 minutes apart which is fine. I don't expect her to be glued to her phone waiting. We agreed that I would message her the next day to get her incall location. I message her the next day 2-3 hours before so confirm if we're still on. And ghosted! It sucks cause I was literally in Orlando for a day. I should've had a backup planned.
-
02-27-20 00:29 #6880Regular Member

Posts: 5Need some advice
I have a friend starting in the industry. What are the safest sites to advertise on?
[b]EDITOR'S NOTEThe USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/blue]
-
02-26-20 20:21 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 1033Mia
Let me answer my own question. Her name is Mia and I highly recommend. Only draw back would be incall location which is a shady hotel but I never felt in danger just felt like I looked out of place. She's fairly new to the business but has a great attitude and is definitely a pleaser. YMMV but I will be a repeat visitor.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 12:53 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 378Also
She has a blonde friend that she does doubles with also who looks to have a cute body.
Originally Posted by Kaleo
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 11:14 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 18I wouldn't
Saw her a few months back and pretty much all comments are accurate. Absolutely amazing body, lmk if anyone know someone even close. But she is an absolute dead weight. If you want to feel like you're pounding a realistic robot that watches TV then you'd like her.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-20 03:40 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 79Good in a pinch
Saw her a while back gave her 60 coins for a qv bbfscip room smells like smoke not to mention she was smoking when I saw her daty dfk on menu, she is not the type you want to hear moan at all though sounds like a diesel tryna get started.
Originally Posted by BigPopaBump2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 18:22 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 1033Anyone have any info on this one http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/984203121561.
-
02-23-20 12:16 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 93Yikes!
Wow! What a shame. Thanks for the heads up comrades! Stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 20:40 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 216Really
I just tried her old number will see if she answers. Always had a good visit.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 18:42 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 124Year 2016
Read reviews #8745, #8752, #8753, especially #8756.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 12:55 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 110Question Pictures
I swear I have seen those tub pictures from an ad in Vegas.
Originally Posted by AceOfspadeOfNY
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:12 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 93Chloe Review?
Hi guys, have any of you seen Chloe? I see her ad everywhere but I don't see any reviews. I'm fairly certain she's real.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...l/327046409843
-
02-21-20 21:36 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 302London
Has anyone seen London recently? I've read mixed reviews but I just want to know if she has changed her ways before seeing her. Thank you in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/45936171/











Reply With Quote






