Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 26415
-
02-22-20 00:53 #9165Regular Member

Posts: 23Diamond Dior
Seen this one a couple times and if I had to give her a review.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
Definitely got a stripper body. Face is like a 6 average hood chick face.
But man this ***** crazy thick and shapely. She got a bit of baby damage but it ain't much.
Slim extra thick type body.
Damage was $150 but her performance is a solid 8 maybe 8. 25. Backshots is great. CBJ is a 8 and when she arch her back and pound her it wiggles like jello.
Most definitely a tryout for a ass guy.
-
02-22-20 00:32 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 174Hot Pocket
Anyone knew this one? Looks good!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/454997441983
-
02-21-20 22:38 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 182Popping
Popping is not IV use. It's subcutaneous use.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
Don't trust me. Try Google.
-
02-21-20 22:37 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 182Link
That's because it's a dramatic case for publication. As someone with extensive healthcare experience, she is a user. But you do you.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 21:17 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 97Jenna Pewaukee
Anyone seen her? I'm scheduled to see her tomorrow.
https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498
TIA.
Carl.
-
02-21-20 21:13 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 812That's too funny. There was a member here, who has retired, that reported a couple years ago took him for $500.00.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:42 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 299Samantha
Yeah so did that hag Samantha / Drew that ripped me and a few others off. BTW I haven't seen her post in awhile. I hope I killed her game.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:22 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 774But
But she said she's not a theif lololol.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:15 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 812Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:03 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 774Lmao
Is that kim?
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:00 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 812You might have dodged a bullet. She's a known thief as is her daughter who posts on STG as well.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:25 #9154Banned Member

Posts: 505Yes, I streched out her poop hole this morning, I see her occasionally because she'll use enemas before anal, then bends over, spreads that big beautiful ass and I start with that fat pussy then pump her ass for usually 25 good pumps, she clenchs down and squeezes my cock forces me to squirt which I like to do deep inside her in the bag, one time she spun around, ripped off the bag and sucked the juice deep from my nuts, was like I came twice in one minute LOL, you got to like big girls she's chubby, firm skinned not flabby, she's older too, I'm 50 and like her type, if you haven't been with a bbw then try her, it's fun to drive a Delta 88 every once in awhile.
Originally Posted by Letsgo52
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:24 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 774Pita
Been trying for a month to see this one. Finaly arranged a car dste. I showed up. She didn't. Waste of time.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/136710129534
-
02-21-20 19:06 #9152Banned Member

Posts: 505Looks like infected flea bites, followed by the scratching from the drugs, I'd stay clear of this goofy chick.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:43 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 69Kat.
Guess I dodged the bullet there huh?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/100913941337










Reply With Quote





