Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9170

    Was Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Claims she has a house near hwy 100 & Greenfield. 150 hhr Her review link didn't work so I inquired for the correct link. The review is fake. She self reviewed but couldn't get it published on the other site. I had to pass once I revealed her scam and she went quiet.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/043441811049
    She use to go by Amy. She is heavier then most of the pics show. She has two in all's she uses. Both are a mess and reak of smoke. Very mediocre time both times. Ok in a pinch but for her rate, better can be had.

  2. #9169
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    4 out of 5 images surveyed has me convinced this is a TRANNY. Only 1 image appears to be a girl and does not match the rest. If others have better intel correct me if I am wrong.

    Thank you.
    She has me fooled. From the pics she looks like a chick. What photo makes you think she Is a he? Maybe I am missing something or just overly tired!

  3. #9168

    To quote from the ADA.

    4 out of 5 images surveyed has me convinced this is a TRANNY. Only 1 image appears to be a girl and does not match the rest. If others have better intel correct me if I am wrong.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    This girl has posted many times before under different names. Whenever I contact her I never get a reply.

    Has anybody actually seen her before?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/066264603180

  4. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah so did that hag Samantha / Drew that ripped me and a few others off. BTW I haven't seen her post in awhile. I hope I killed her game.
    She's currently on a vacation at MCSD.

    HS.

  5. #9166

    14

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    A google image search reveals her pics have been used in 14 different cities with 14 different phone numbers.

    HS.

  6. #9165

    Diamond Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with diamond Dior? I've been seeing her post for a while and she seems legit.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/165992062276

    I also ended up finding her on pornhub. Seems like she can suck a good dick and has a big round booty and can move it like a stripper.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h58b3bc834fd14
    Seen this one a couple times and if I had to give her a review.

    Definitely got a stripper body. Face is like a 6 average hood chick face.

    But man this ***** crazy thick and shapely. She got a bit of baby damage but it ain't much.

    Slim extra thick type body.

    Damage was $150 but her performance is a solid 8 maybe 8. 25. Backshots is great. CBJ is a 8 and when she arch her back and pound her it wiggles like jello.

    Most definitely a tryout for a ass guy.

  7. #9164

    Hot Pocket

    Anyone knew this one? Looks good!

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/454997441983

  8. #9163

    Popping

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an expert, but this sounds accurate.
    Popping is not IV use. It's subcutaneous use.

    Don't trust me. Try Google.

  9. #9162

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Well like I said, I don't know anything about drugs, but the marks on the person in the link are way bigger and deeper than the marks on her.
    That's because it's a dramatic case for publication. As someone with extensive healthcare experience, she is a user. But you do you.

  10. #9161

    Jenna Pewaukee

    Anyone seen her? I'm scheduled to see her tomorrow.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498

    TIA.

    Carl.

  11. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.
    That's too funny. There was a member here, who has retired, that reported a couple years ago took him for $500.00.

  12. #9159

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.
    Yeah so did that hag Samantha / Drew that ripped me and a few others off. BTW I haven't seen her post in awhile. I hope I killed her game.

  13. #9158

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.

  14. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Is that kim?
    Yes it is.

  15. #9156

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    You might have dodged a bullet. She's a known thief as is her daughter who posts on STG as well.
    Is that kim?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape