Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9163

    Popping

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not an expert, but this sounds accurate.
    Popping is not IV use. It's subcutaneous use.

    Don't trust me. Try Google.

  2. #9162

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Well like I said, I don't know anything about drugs, but the marks on the person in the link are way bigger and deeper than the marks on her.
    That's because it's a dramatic case for publication. As someone with extensive healthcare experience, she is a user. But you do you.

  3. #9161

    Jenna Pewaukee

    Anyone seen her? I'm scheduled to see her tomorrow.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-498

    TIA.

    Carl.

  4. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.
    That's too funny. There was a member here, who has retired, that reported a couple years ago took him for $500.00.

  5. #9159

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.
    Yeah so did that hag Samantha / Drew that ripped me and a few others off. BTW I haven't seen her post in awhile. I hope I killed her game.

  6. #9158

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    But she said she's not a theif lololol.

  7. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Is that kim?
    Yes it is.

  8. #9156

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    You might have dodged a bullet. She's a known thief as is her daughter who posts on STG as well.
    Is that kim?

  9. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for a month to see this one. Finaly arranged a car dste. I showed up. She didn't. Waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/136710129534
    You might have dodged a bullet. She's a known thief as is her daughter who posts on STG as well.

  10. #9154
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsgo52  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/elaine-e...aukee-524196-2

    She used to go by Toni back in the day. Yeah? Anyone here seen her recently?
    Yes, I streched out her poop hole this morning, I see her occasionally because she'll use enemas before anal, then bends over, spreads that big beautiful ass and I start with that fat pussy then pump her ass for usually 25 good pumps, she clenchs down and squeezes my cock forces me to squirt which I like to do deep inside her in the bag, one time she spun around, ripped off the bag and sucked the juice deep from my nuts, was like I came twice in one minute LOL, you got to like big girls she's chubby, firm skinned not flabby, she's older too, I'm 50 and like her type, if you haven't been with a bbw then try her, it's fun to drive a Delta 88 every once in awhile.

  11. #9153

    Pita

    Been trying for a month to see this one. Finaly arranged a car dste. I showed up. She didn't. Waste of time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/136710129534

  12. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Well like I said, I don't know anything about drugs, but the marks on the person in the link are way bigger and deeper than the marks on her.
    Looks like infected flea bites, followed by the scratching from the drugs, I'd stay clear of this goofy chick.

  13. #9151

    Kat.

    Guess I dodged the bullet there huh?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/100913941337
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200221-174044.jpg‎  

  14. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Unlikely to be needle marks since there are very few veins on the shin. Marks are probably from over-shaving, in-grown hairs?
    While I selected this comment to reply to it's really more of a general response. IMHO only are lot of you are dangerously naive. 99% of the time they are not bug bites or ingrown hairs, they are signs of heavy IV drug use. Addicts will shoot up wherever they can. Shins are quite common either because they've already destroyed the veins in their arms or they are hoping it more discreet than using the arms. They'll shoot between their fingers, between their toes, on the top of their feet to try and avoid track marks. And when the veins have pretty much collapsed every else they'll shoot straight into their neck.

    In addition many people are mildly allergic to opiates. The more you use the more you itch. The more you itch the more you scratch and the more likely you are "pick" at scabs and leave marks.

    I've been at this for about 3 decades now and will say with absolute arrange that if you found a provider on the street or on STG there's at least a 90% chance she's using Heroin, Crack or Meth. Often some combination of them.

    HS.

  15. #9149

    Harley

    This girl has posted many times before under different names. Whenever I contact her I never get a reply.

    Has anybody actually seen her before?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/066264603180
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTk0MDgzZmNhNmRhZDVhNGI5ZTIwOTViMDM2OTMxYTE3NmI4MzE.jpg‎   MjExMTM1MTdlMjcyZmYwNjk1OTE5MWE0ZWQwNmJmODYxOTFlMGU.jpg‎   NzI4ODI2ZmExZTBkNTdmNTU1ZjJmMTA3MDc0YWE1NjNkNTJmZg.jpg‎   NzMyMDdmYTQ4ZDI2ZTVhYmNkZDkyOTZiNjE0YzZiZGVkZmQ2Yg.jpg‎   MjA4OTkyOThkMDgzOWZjYWFkMWI4ZjI1MDNmMjk1NTJjY2U0MTc.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape