Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 27788
-
02-21-20 20:49 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 472Area code doesn't concern me the actual number does, it used to belong to a girl named Mercedes, then she didn't post anymore, I called it and a guy called me back asking if I was looking for a girl to see, he asked what I was looking for, said I would get back to him, then a few weeks later this girls starts posting.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:31 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 119Could not agree more! Man I deleted her from my memory but she was lame. Same deal. Saw her 3-4 years ago and she showed up complaining about everything. I had booked an hour because her pics back then looked smoking hot but when she arrived I thought she may had sent her older haggard sister LOL. I told her due to time I had to change to a 30 min appt and of course what followed was a BBBJ that was just boring. Finally nutted and of course she acted like she'd never done it before. Drama and a waste of time. Was glad when she left!
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
ES.
-
02-21-20 18:23 #9111Banned Member

Posts: 1358Is she really 190 pounds, as is stated in her ad? Also, it is $300 for BBFS, as her ad states: "220 hr BBFS is extra 80".
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:04 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 499What concerns you about a 206 area code? I've never seen her and haven't heard anything either way about bb, but she's been posting for awhile and her ads seem legit. Her more recent ad states BBFS for an up-charge.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...n/274231040907
This provider quoted me $180 hhr, $220 hr for bbfs. I have no personal experience, so can't vouch.
https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...h/548060029143
-
02-21-20 16:46 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 1209She was openly advertising bb a few weeks ago. Why is a 2x6 number concerning?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 11:14 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 472Hannah
Does she belong here? I have concerns given the phone number about seeing her.
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...b/924414053189
-
02-21-20 10:40 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 292Brooklyn Banks. UGH!!
She is a grade A bona fide skank. Avoid. I saw her 5 years ago, and she was way past her prime then.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 01:45 #9106Regular Member

Posts: 6I visited her about 2 years ago and it wasn't great. Same boat as you, one of my worst dates. Just drama and does nothing to make you want to see her again.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 00:36 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 157Thats why she has a great tattoo over her pussy, and I especially like to see my cum squeeze out of her and read her tattoo.
She obviously loves it too, she emails me to set up each time she is in town.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 00:31 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 157Brooklyn Banks
In a word, no.
First off, she is way past her prime, and she is much worse looking than her pics. She is drama about everything, and is a waste of time, IMO.
.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 23:59 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 2184StefiyJ
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks a lot Poon appreciate it. Really want to see her when I retrun to the SEA area.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 23:31 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 1401With her it's pretty much anything goes. She's a nympho and open to doing all the crazy stuff you can think off. Definitely worth nit.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 22:23 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 180Stay away
I'm out of the hobby now but enjoy reading this forum. I can tell you with certainty that she was my worst date ever, as well. The only exception being the 1 time I was robbed.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
She was not friendly, not hot and didn't even agree to certain common positions.
-
02-20-20 20:39 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 217Should shower more often. Otherwise, she's a solid cumbucket. Is currently charging too much. She's pretty ratchet.
Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 20:27 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 217Confirming that not only does she not belong in this thread, she is a bad provider with rip-off reports.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




