Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 26928
-
02-22-20 05:12 #11868Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Took one for the team guys- gross
Guys I saw this beast of a bbw. I tried to look at the vagina but she quickly moved around, not sure what's up with it. Might of had warts. But I took a CBJ and shot all my precious prego cream on her bed. When I was in position to jackhammer union style. I smelled sour pus. 100 bucks for head guys. She is a big girl too. I did not intend to get into a shouting match.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/45907917/
-
02-22-20 05:05 #11867Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144That tattoo is pretty stupid.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 05:04 #11866Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Do you recommend anyone hit that vag.
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 05:02 #11865Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144I was thinking about busting that pussy in. But I saw that she had dirty feet 🦶. Dirty feet tells me the vagina has not seen the flow of running or distilled water in a week. Maybe that vag had been wiped with baby wipes. But I will pass.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:59 #11864Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts

Posts: 41Also meet her. I would not repeat
Yes she's cool, very atractive girl but she when I meet her it was CBS and CBS. Extremely rush service and her the NBA age is too high. You can easily find better deals or more beatifull girls for that damage. Very beatifull but tummy and not a good booty when meet her in person. I will pass mostly cause of the damage. Save it.
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:39 #11863Senior Member

Posts: 663Anyone in the suburbs try?
-
02-21-20 21:46 #11862Senior Member

Posts: 692TG Amanda
Its a delightful start. I have a review of her in Agency girls. It is also hopeful, as you say, for Tessa and others.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:32 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 55Amanda
Saw Amanda recently at a popular working girls' hotel in Elk Grove. 1. 2 for qv. It's her in the pics. Pretty face, nice natural c-d cups. Tiny bit of a tummy, but overall still naturally quite attractive, even without makeup. Service was cfs. I asked for CBJ, and says she normally doesn't, but did for me, so YMMV.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/45404214/Last edited by Insidioso; 02-21-20 at 20:32. Reason: Added link
-
02-21-20 17:43 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 470Seen her
Saw her last time she was here in Elk Grove. She was just OK with some light kissing and super light dinner at the why. She is very nice but I would not see again.
Originally Posted by StevoGabe
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 17:19 #11859

Posts: 109TG Amanda
It's not Tessa but it's a start.
https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/2098502.htm
-
02-21-20 17:08 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 152Awful Tattoo
This girl has the worst tattoo on her neck. Check out her picture before she got it. She looks so much better.
Aside from the horrible neck tattoo she is nice looking. Has anybody been able to see her? I never get a reply from her when I contact her.
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/826088495573
-
02-21-20 16:38 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 403Macie
Finally I recently saw the famous Macie. She is a real sweetheart and very cool. If you haven't visited her, you should definitely put her on your bucket list. It is a must see!
-
02-21-20 16:24 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 216Saw these pics a few months ago and others at the time were saying that they are Marta despite Marta using her real pics during previous visits.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:21 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 216I've seen one NG girl in a hotel during the transition from the Cumberland location to the Belmont location, so maybe two years ago. It wasn't this Edward place that is mentioned but in the Ohare area regardless. BTW, she ended up being the best girl I've seen out of all of them, including Lara.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 15:48 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 1676Not a NG expert, but you raise a good warning. NG does not screen and is unlikely to use hotels.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






