Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,206 to 23,220 of 31139
-
02-21-20 14:32 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 346Tgtbt?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/730350860037
Very cute but light stand in one of the pics makes me think pictures are of a porn actress.
-
02-21-20 13:51 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 288This was the same excuse she used when she stood me up. The first time. Back in December. Something smells fishy (and I don't mean her lady bits).
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 13:49 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 288This site has overwhelmingly male members.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
If y’all know a site where the majority of the members are women looking for sex (as opposed to money) please do share!
-
02-21-20 13:45 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 288It's not too bad actually—particularly compared to the amount of time I've spent combing through ads and reviews here and elsewhere. I send winks and photo requests for free. For those that allow me to see there private pics, I scrutinize their profiles and follow my gut regarding if they are real—it helps to limit the search to attached females. Only then do I use my credits— I only buy the special $10 credit package (it pops up every two weeks or so). Then it's the same strategy I use on SA or with other girls—but usually without a price negotiation. It's some work but no more than SA or sorting through the ads to find a working girl who's legit, probably safe, reasonably priced, well-reviewer, and willing to provide what I am looking for. Plus, it's better knowing she's not there for a cash deposit and she's much more likely to become a regular thing and not disappear or OD. It seems to me from talking with women on AM that trick is being respectful, open-minded, and decent. It's worth it; most of the women I've talked with and met are freaks!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 10:32 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 873She's good to go
I've seen her several times. I think she's smoking hot. Nice MM titties too. She can be rather business like but warms up after awhile. Covered blowjob and no kissing. But will riding your cock for an hour and take a good pounding from behind.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
She's clean and always on time, dammit now I want to ride up to Charlotte.
-
02-21-20 10:16 #7929Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenna
She is a really sweet girl that gives great service.
-
02-21-20 09:57 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 7337Fake bullshit profiles are a real possibility. I never gave them a thought until it was mentioned before and someone said they had some success.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:36 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 137They use credits?
I looked at it years ago, but I don't think I'm going try anything with credits. I've read a lot of reviews about other sites where fake people hit you up and you spend credits for fake messages and never get a hook up.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:31 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 7337There are some real assholes around. I never treat a woman like that. Even if I don't get the best service.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:30 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 137That's a shame
I can't say that I blame you for only sharing with certain members. I've seen a few girls after your reviews. A few stupid people always seem to fuck up good things no matter what the situation is in life. I hope the guy who did things against her will has a similar experience done to him.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:29 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 7337Why not sign up with an anonymous email and then if you buy credits to contact use privacy.com. I just went there a little while ago and I didn't put any of my real info in. I have been looking at some of the profiles. There are a few interesting ones.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 09:26 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 137More like 90 to 1 ratio
When they had their data breach several years back it was overwhelmingly male memberships. I never bothered to sign up and God knows I don't need my name out there as a member if they get breached again.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 08:54 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 192Jenna
For this reason and this reason alone I only share things with certain senior members now. WTF is wrong with people.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 07:21 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
Just saw her too. She said she's retiring because someone got too rough with her and did things to her against her will. I don't get some of these fuckers who can't treat these ladies with respect. A little respect goes a long way and pays benefits in my experience.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 06:48 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 7337"Ashley Madison". I figured that site would be 20-1 male to female? How much junk have you been sifting through?
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





