Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 26423
-
02-20-20 13:04 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 813No. Wendy or Red is different than the girl who's pic you posted.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 12:25 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 88Agreed
They most likely are pick marks, like an ocd thing, may have been insect bites in the summer that never heal cause of ocd.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
I would not worry about them but they do suggest she is a bit neurotic- and which since she has now stood me up twice both times when I provided ubers she could offer me free service and I would not see her. Be careful with her boys she is super flakey and that always is a bad sign of other issues.
-
02-20-20 11:45 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 152Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/318562942724
-
02-20-20 11:31 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 31Not saying that she is on anything but a lot of Meth users have skin sores that they are constantly picking at.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:25 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 297While The Mrs. Was away
First off thanks to the seniors who passed along Roses info but unfortunately I can't host. I haven't played much in the last year and wanted to try something new so I hit the internet and came up with a list of potential girls that would like a donation.
First was Mandy never got back to me.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...j/646423998286
Then there is Live Laugh Lust I sent her a message and she replied right away saying outcall which I couldn't do Then she messaged me after I found who I saw on Saturday and had a hotel I never saw her but it looks like you could get some good service.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/540693764792
Saturday I got Maria to message me back first so I went for it, I have seen her before everything went smooth.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/567957226811
Saturday night I get a text from Kate (hellokitty) out of the blue saying she had an incall Sunday I was going to partake but got flu and was out for 3 days Sorry Kate.
My last day to play was yesterday so I hit up a couple of women including Rose.
Sent this one a text and never got a reply I had no intel but was willing to TOFTT.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...y/193627373209
Wound up with Ellie she is a tiny little thing that's been reviewed before, I didn't smell any of the orders previously mentioned but my sinuses were still a little plugged. Nice girl pretty open menu didn't ask about greek but the beaver was tight. She has a weird teeth issue like dentures that don't fit but past that everything was good Would repeat because of convenience but not my ATF easy on the wallet.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/597944299632
-
02-20-20 11:23 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 31No contact info
The first one I would assume is fake. Pics look stolen and she somehow neglected to put her contact info in the ad.
Originally Posted by Fla_FunMeister
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:22 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 152So these are marks from her just scratching and picking at her skin? Maybe I will give her a try.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:16 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 435Marks
They're most likely pick marks.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:03 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 152No experience
She looks nice, but I have no real experience with drugs.
Are those needle marks on her legs or just insect bites or a rash or something?
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-3493/1/817233
-
02-20-20 10:18 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 1244Contact info
She has no number, email, snapchat or kik info listed. She posted and ad and even says high maintenance but left no way to contact her.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 09:59 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 126Diamond Dior
Anybody have experience with diamond Dior? I've been seeing her post for a while and she seems legit.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/165992062276
I also ended up finding her on pornhub. Seems like she can suck a good dick and has a big round booty and can move it like a stripper.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h58b3bc834fd14
-
02-20-20 09:44 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 126Pretty sure it's a fake ad. No phone number. And the foot pic shows an onlyfans handle for a tranny.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 09:27 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 435Mary Fox
Just give her your info. She's 100% legit and won't do anything with it. She's one of the few women out there without a habit and has a good head on her shoulders. I've seen her many times and she's one of the few I'd actually trust.
Originally Posted by AudiLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 08:19 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 118Look closely
The last pic of her snatch, she's in a tub. It's not a giant load, LOL!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 23:30 #9114Regular Member

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.











Reply With Quote




