Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13630
    Sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    Saw winter a few days ago. Great bbjws. If you haven't seen her you need to. I have her digits and permission to share with seniors and contributing regular members. FYI she is only doing daytime dates for now. I was told from 8 am to 6 pm.

  2. #13629

    Wrong link

    Copied the wrong page in my last post. This is Tinka.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/569425179122

  3. #13628

    A real bummer LOL

    I was really hoping I could of seen either Kathy or Winter yesterday. Unfortunately luck was just not on my side as both were failed attempts. Never heard anything back from Winter after initially speaking with her and setting something up. Tried to see Kathy after the fact which was an even worse dud since we did set something up, and was right on the verge of meeting (we were even texting as I was on the way to her), and as I get to the hotel where she stays, no response. What really sucked about that is that I had to pay to make it out there, so I wasted money on that trip LOL. Kathy was insinuating though while we were texting that she hasn't slept much so she very well could have fell asleep although I've yet to hear back from her. Don't get me wrong though, I wasn't upset or tripping about either one; these are things that happen in the game. I was just hoping to have met either one since I heard so much about both of them.

    With that being said, I ended up hitting up Tinka since she stays at the same place as Kathy and settled with her. Not my first time seeing her but she is usually my go to when my initial plans fail. Kicked it for a bit then went to qv which was. 6 . CBJ, a rough mechanical doggy and I was out the door (if you guys are looking are looking for GFE definitely look elsewhere). To be honest though I kind of wish I didn't do it as I know that experience was nothing compared to the experience I'm sure I probably would of had with Winter or Kathy. Like I said though, its all good. In the future though I will no longer settle for a fail-safe. I'll just pocket the donation until whenever the opportunity arises with the one I actually want to see.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/re...e/747434595976

  4. #13627

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Going to try this out this afternoon. Will give a report. QV is. 80.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/107892364736
    Please let us know how it went, desperately seeking new talent seems there's only a very few good ones left.

  5. #13626

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Definitely worth the trip if you looking for that one who truly enjoys a rough deepthroat FaceF*ck.

    When I get that occasional urge, she's my go to.
    Would one you please dm her contact info. I had it when she first came on the scene but don't have it any more. Thanks!

  6. #13625

    See her occasionally

    Quote Originally Posted by MonLost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of Kathy from Chester lately?
    Saw her about two weeks ago. She always looks good. Since I don't get out as often as I used to. That last visit was the best of any previous with her.

    Started out with BBBJ, moved to k-9, with a little teasing of poking that 3rd hole, but finished with a BBBJCIM instead. I think the teasing of that 3rd hole built quite a load.

    Kathy did a great job swallowing every drop of that heavy load in a very submissive way. It was funny to hear her say. "wow, looks like I got all the protein I need for the day!

  7. #13624

    A good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    Saw winter a few days ago. Great bbjws. If you haven't seen her you need to. I have her digits and permission to share with seniors and contributing regular members. FYI she is only doing daytime dates for now. I was told from 8 am to 6 pm.
    Definitely worth the trip if you looking for that one who truly enjoys a rough deepthroat FaceF*ck.

    When I get that occasional urge, she's my go to.

  8. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her just north of a year ago. Had her come to me. She was a fun time and very accommodating. Started with lfk and a pretty good lap dance that woke up junior. Great headache relief and I went DATY which was seemingly enjoyable for both of us. CFS in doggy and mish to complete. Told me her name was Pixie back then and claimed to be retiring to settle down with her wife. Started advertising doubles with a girlfriend several months later. So that claim clearly didn't last long. From my experience I would definitely recommend. Especially if you like a thick chick. All told 45 minutes spent together for $.
    Thank you, everyone, for the info! I set something up for next weekend and will be sure to provide a (semi) detailed report on the experience.

  9. #13622
    I don't have any advice / feedback other than I'm going to take the advice of a senior member and simply just stay away from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricvaman  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering about this too. I tried to meet up with her twice and our schedules couldn't get synced. I'm feeling like this could be a recurring dream for me once things line up for us. Any feedback?

  10. #13621

    Belated report

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinner  [View Original Post]
    Oop sorry, looks like literally all the ads that got posted were nuked but I dug around a bit and found these. Hopefully they help!

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/804-764-4101

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-y...ewell/26546923

    The pics attached are from one of the last ads posted.
    Saw her just north of a year ago. Had her come to me. She was a fun time and very accommodating. Started with lfk and a pretty good lap dance that woke up junior. Great headache relief and I went DATY which was seemingly enjoyable for both of us. CFS in doggy and mish to complete. Told me her name was Pixie back then and claimed to be retiring to settle down with her wife. Started advertising doubles with a girlfriend several months later. So that claim clearly didn't last long. From my experience I would definitely recommend. Especially if you like a thick chick. All told 45 minutes spent together for $.

  11. #13620

    She is

    She is a lot of fun. Aims to please! Loves talking dirty to.

  12. #13619
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithy88  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8042566113

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Can't find a name to go with her pictures or number.
    Name is Susan in Chester. Good reviews herein.

  13. #13618

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by CareerSoldier  [View Original Post]
    Want to thank the group for posting info and dreams. So last week I had a dream with Vicki, a small skinny spinner. She was everything I dream of and match other dreams I've seen on this thread. Thought I found a recurring dream but found out that dream is now on a vacation. . Question: I new to these dreams, when she is back from vacation do I need to worry about her working with her Uncle
    I'm wondering about this too. I tried to meet up with her twice and our schedules couldn't get synced. I'm feeling like this could be a recurring dream for me once things line up for us. Any feedback?

  14. #13617

    Vicki

    Just had my first dream with Vicki last week and was looking for another. Really sorry to hear she's on vacation.

    It's been a long time out of the game for me and thought I'd finally found someone solid.

  15. #13616

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a Pm.
    I second that motion!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape