Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 13310
-
02-24-20 13:41 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 53Annalise
Saw Annalise the other day and had an average experience. For some reason she had kind of an attitude, maybe because it was late at night. I just came for the BBBJ and she charged extra for cim. She didn't end following through all the way, but I didn't ask for my money back. I just wish there was a reliable, half decent looking MILF that did BBBJ with cim.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/411570763497
-
02-24-20 11:41 #3724Regular Member

Posts: 7New?
Any info on this one?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/180339888503
-
02-24-20 01:26 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 29Wow I just learned how to do reverse image search and found the actual picture. I still don't know what all info it was giving but that should be a useful tool if you fellas are unsure about one. Fa sho.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 22:56 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 650'Sexy' Italian Nicole Nuru Anderson area
Sorry you got burned. I have several posts about her in my fake pics blog. She is the queen of cropping photos on the net and calling them her own. Most of the time image search will still reveal the original pics. She keeps rotating in new fake pics so you have to watch out; none of them are of her.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 15:30 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 207Kimberly is real.
I saw Kimberly a while back. She's super hot, but I never went back because of no BBBJ and no DFK (she said she'd offer dfk for 50 extra, which is kind of crazy, I think). That's a deal breaker for me. Too bad because she's the hottest provider I've come across in Greenville. I generally only see girls in other cities, primarily Charlotte and Nashville. I check back every few months to see if she's changed her policy, but nothing yet.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
That being said, anyone know of a solid, spinner type in Greenville. I keep going through the forum and haven't seen anything.
-
02-22-20 07:56 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 367?
Which post are you referring to? Your link took me to the home page.
Originally Posted by ICanHazVapor
[View Original Post]
Jeff.
-
02-21-20 16:03 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 35Cleary fake. But
It's one of the funniest ads I've seen. If this isn't the spot to post something like this, I apologize.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8984655
-
02-21-20 08:00 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 1206Mz Sassy
I was cautious AF as usual and visited Sassy again. My dudes, the weight does indeed look great on her. Go for it with confidence.
-
02-21-20 07:58 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 1206Probably the California Mandy and not the Italian Almond Delight Mandy. And certainly not the Mandy who doesn't advertise at all.
Originally Posted by Johnny1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 07:43 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 120Ms Ellie from Australia
Yesterday I had probably the best experience ever in the hobby. I met Miss Eliefrom Australia. She is an Eros girl. What a tremendous person. Although I was delayed because of the weather, she was patient, understanding. How nice to be met by someone at the door who looks exactly like their pictures. She is probably somewhere between 45 and 50 years old. She has a bubbly personality, puts you at ease quickly, and skilled in the craft. We started off with ass play, I dined at the why for probably 25 minutes. It was fresh, clean, and delicious. She apologized that it took her so long to get hers, but I replied no apology was needed that I could've spent the whole hour there. She then displayed her BBJ skills before straddling me. I will soon about erupt And she slowed us down and got me calm down. We then finished in doggie and I enjoyed the view. The price of admission is $$ That is high for for this area but I would gladly pay it again. She passes through this area ocassionly. Awesome if you love as I do milfs (40 to 60 is my sweet zone).
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4426
-
02-21-20 02:47 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 598Pendleton NURU rob
Saw this one based on decent text exchange and pic. Bad area in Pendleton off Cherry and spidey sense was tingling. Behind the door she was not a thick but a fat slob. Should have walked then. Turned over my $ ahead of time (I know, bad idea) and afterwards she decided that she wasn't going to follow thru because she wasn't comfortable. I tried to get my money back and she refused. Things started getting heated so I bailed quickly. Worst experience I've ever had. DO NOT GO!
-
02-21-20 02:18 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 29And I've hit up ads this has been awhile back, but diff girl in the pic and it was her. I figured she needed to do so from basically clients not repeating.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 02:15 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 29No reason to make it up
Never had a good experience with her. Maybe she has a lot of bad days. I wouldn't repeat if she paid me.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 13:50 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 43Which Mandy
Which Mandy are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:49 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 244Her picture's match her facebook profile. And nothing but good reviews on other sites.
Originally Posted by SharpShooter06
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




