Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 888 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Mz Sassy

    I was cautious AF as usual and visited Sassy again. My dudes, the weight does indeed look great on her. Go for it with confidence.

  2. #3731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Probably the California Mandy and not the Italian Almond Delight Mandy. And certainly not the Mandy who doesn't advertise at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Which Mandy are you talking about?

  3. #3730

    Ms Ellie from Australia

    Yesterday I had probably the best experience ever in the hobby. I met Miss Eliefrom Australia. She is an Eros girl. What a tremendous person. Although I was delayed because of the weather, she was patient, understanding. How nice to be met by someone at the door who looks exactly like their pictures. She is probably somewhere between 45 and 50 years old. She has a bubbly personality, puts you at ease quickly, and skilled in the craft. We started off with ass play, I dined at the why for probably 25 minutes. It was fresh, clean, and delicious. She apologized that it took her so long to get hers, but I replied no apology was needed that I could've spent the whole hour there. She then displayed her BBJ skills before straddling me. I will soon about erupt And she slowed us down and got me calm down. We then finished in doggie and I enjoyed the view. The price of admission is $$ That is high for for this area but I would gladly pay it again. She passes through this area ocassionly. Awesome if you love as I do milfs (40 to 60 is my sweet zone).

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4426

  4. #3729

    Pendleton NURU rob

    Saw this one based on decent text exchange and pic. Bad area in Pendleton off Cherry and spidey sense was tingling. Behind the door she was not a thick but a fat slob. Should have walked then. Turned over my $ ahead of time (I know, bad idea) and afterwards she decided that she wasn't going to follow thru because she wasn't comfortable. I tried to get my money back and she refused. Things started getting heated so I bailed quickly. Worst experience I've ever had. DO NOT GO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI1NjMxMDQ3MjNkZWNhY2I1NzM3NTU5NmNhNzZlZjUzNjU1ZDc.jpg‎   MTI4ODA5NDE5ZjI2NmU1M2MwZGYwOWI3ZWE4NGJmMzg4NjQ5MjQ.jpg‎  

  5. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Her picture's match her facebook profile. And nothing but good reviews on other sites.
    And I've hit up ads this has been awhile back, but diff girl in the pic and it was her. I figured she needed to do so from basically clients not repeating.

  6. #3727

    No reason to make it up

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Her picture's match her facebook profile. And nothing but good reviews on other sites.
    Never had a good experience with her. Maybe she has a lot of bad days. I wouldn't repeat if she paid me.

  7. #3726

    Which Mandy

    Which Mandy are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Part of my post got cut off and this was meant for another poster.

    Called and texted Mandy and never got any response. She hasn't posted since the 13th, so she either quit or moved.

  8. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpShooter06  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time on this one. Maybe she had bad days when I saw her but 3 times! She actually posting fake pictures of similar looking girls. I guess she ran all her business off. You would reply to an ad and she open the door. She pretty much was uncooperative hard to work with and ended up taking my money back twice.
    Her picture's match her facebook profile. And nothing but good reviews on other sites.

  9. #3724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    So my idea would be fine a horrible incall and get the address. Find a horrible outcall and send the outcall to incall address. Use burner of course. Would love to what would happen.
    Contact every obviously fake ad on StG and set up an outcall at the same place and have 10+ scammers all meet each other there. What would ensue would probably make the news.

  10. #3723

    Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Called and texted Mandy and never got any response. She hasn't posted since the 13th, so she either quit or moved.
    So my idea would be fine a horrible incall and get the address. Find a horrible outcall and send the outcall to incall address. Use burner of course. Would love to what would happen.

  11. #3722

    OG Soccer Mom

    Finally decide to see a old friend whose been out of the Game for a While! She's in a private residence up near Lake robinson (Nice Gated Safe). She has put on some Lbs but still HOT as F* She still has those nice store bought t* $$ damage for Hour Date with Multiple pops offered, not a clock watcher at all. Awesome BBBJ, Mis and Doggy were my preference and she was very accomidating. She's in her 40's now but still a good one. No signs of demons and very safe place (easy to blend in) . Stay Safe ICE.

  12. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarrin  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see an ad attached?

    Came across this one. Would like to pull the trigger on it. Anyone able to give some intel on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/605048405987
    Don't waste your time on this one. Maybe she had bad days when I saw her but 3 times! She actually posting fake pictures of similar looking girls. I guess she ran all her business off. You would reply to an ad and she open the door. She pretty much was uncooperative hard to work with and ended up taking my money back twice.

  13. #3720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Should get everyone to make a fake profile and arrange a meeting and never show up. That would be hilarious.
    Part of my post got cut off and this was meant for another poster.

    Called and texted Mandy and never got any response. She hasn't posted since the 13th, so she either quit or moved.

  14. #3719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there in the mood for confronting the imposter?
    Should get everyone to make a fake profile and arrange a meeting and never show up. That would be hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by CpipGreg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlemon  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in her too. But do recall hearing something about her recording the session which is a deal breaker. Would like some input from someone whose seen her. Either here or via PM.

    Stay safe,

    DL.
    She records every session as "amateur porn" and even offers you a dvd copy if you want it. She supposedly deletes the original after the session, but I highly doubt that. She's fun if that's your cup of tea. The pictures are exactly what you get. Literally everything besides kissing is on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkeKent13  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider recently. Her reviews were good, almost too good on other sites, so I decided to try her. A mix up initially with the meeting time, but was apologetic and it seemed sincere. Good convo to make each other feel comfortable initially, then we got started. Umm. Stripper moves to get get you "up", then covered BBJ. It's was brief and OK. Her body is actually better in person if you're into PAWGS. Incredible rack. She started off on top, then back * finished regular. Overall, pretty good, great hygiene and a lot of dirty talk. Seemed a bit fugazeie, but she's selling the dream, right. There are some deets I'll share privately, just PM me.
    We spoke in PMs, but I had a lot of fun with this one and she was very easy to set a date with.

  15. #3718

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel9171  [View Original Post]
    I called the day before to reserve a time with Cinnamon. Playful and coherent text were the norm. Got to the destination early and was accommodating. She allowed me to come in a little earlier. We grated at the door with a hug. She proceeded to take me to the bedroom where I laid the donation in plain view. I kissed her and ran my hand under her blouse to cop a feel. Then it was own.

    We both disrobed and got comfortable and did a lot of kissing. I move down for some DATY and she was very very responsive. After she exploded, she went work on me and it was wonderful. As we both laid there in all our glory we talked for a few minutes. She is a sweet girl, no sign of demons, pimp or anything. Just trying to get through life. She has very soft smooth skin to the touch also. When I was ready to go, she provided protection and away I went missionary. She was extremely, extremely wet. I pinned her legs back above her head and stroked until I busted. When it was over, she allowed me to clean up in her bathroom and we continued with small talk and some personal talk.

    She is a great girl and will continue to see her as often as I can. Donations are very reasonable.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/469209892611
    Yep Great girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape