Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    Between you and us guys that do whatever we want. Our wives have confidence in our love. With suspicions or even full knowledge of what we do. You need to separate the relationships fully in your mind. Fully. Love your wife and treat her well on her own merit. And as is often the case, this is much easier with side action. These side girls make me treat my wife 10 times better. {WHY CAN'T WOMEN JUST UNDERSTAND THIS? . But in my mind, they are different worlds. The two worlds only come together in the final result of my happiness andmy wife's happiness. Her suspicions will evaporate very quickly this way. A short break from the parlors would do wonders in this area. Then you can attack the problem fresh amd with a clear focused. Mind.

    Sorry for the therapy session.
    You're 100% right but most of the WHITE women are brought up NOT to understand that. Naturally it affects every other ethnicity in societies where whites are the dominant as well. Why? Part of the Christian heritage, more profound in Anglican cultures like the US then in others. In fact it's even less of a racial issue then a religious one.

    For example, if you marry or date a white woman of Jewish background, even here in the US, chances are you'd find her to be more open-minded to this type of thing than a one with Christian background. Notice the way I phrased it though. If a woman is a convert she's still culturally Christian so you should expect puritanical reaction from her no matter how well she does matzo balls and how much time she spends at the temple. The same applies to Muslims where polygamy is still allowed albeit tightly regulated, as in you can't get yourself a second, etc wife until you prove to the government officials that you can support her.

  2. #2315

    So here's the difference

    Between you and us guys that do whatever we want. Our wives have confidence in our love. With suspicions or even full knowledge of what we do. You need to separate the relationships fully in your mind. Fully. Love your wife and treat her well on her own merit. And as is often the case, this is much easier with side action. These side girls make me treat my wife 10 times better. {WHY CAN'T WOMEN JUST UNDERSTAND THIS? . But in my mind, they are different worlds. The two worlds only come together in the final result of my happiness andmy wife's happiness. Her suspicions will evaporate very quickly this way. A short break from the parlors would do wonders in this area. Then you can attack the problem fresh amd with a clear focused. Mind.

    Sorry for the therapy session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Tried that when I first got caught, she said we have to much to lose, kids ect. She said we will go to counseling but she considers texting, messaging another girl cheating never mind sex, she has made it very, very clear that if it ever happens again she will tell the kids what I have done and take everything she can from me, keep in mind that I live in NH and adultery is still on the books and can be used against you in court.

    As of right now I'm still just leaving my phone at home on my day off and mongering local, and quickly, then getting back home. Sucks, the local talent is not good.

  3. #2314

    Being Sincere

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    The location thing is tied to the phone number. It won't work on just any phone. Thw spoof thing is way better. Or fuck, just being honest is even better! Try telling her you enjoy other women but only for casual sex. You may be surprised at the answer you get if you remain completely sincere.
    Tried that when I first got caught, she said we have to much to lose, kids ect. She said we will go to counseling but she considers texting, messaging another girl cheating never mind sex, she has made it very, very clear that if it ever happens again she will tell the kids what I have done and take everything she can from me, keep in mind that I live in NH and adultery is still on the books and can be used against you in court.

    As of right now I'm still just leaving my phone at home on my day off and mongering local, and quickly, then getting back home. Sucks, the local talent is not good.

  4. #2313

    Nope

    The location thing is tied to the phone number. It won't work on just any phone. Thw spoof thing is way better. Or fuck, just being honest is even better! Try telling her you enjoy other women but only for casual sex. You may be surprised at the answer you get if you remain completely sincere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Brilliant!! Thank you EW.

  5. #2312

    IOS Location

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    Use a decoy. Take an older iPhone no longer in use setup w on WiFi only and turn ON location leave at your workplace or somewhere similar and turn location off on your family phone. Reset when you return or no longer need location privacy.
    Brilliant!! Thank you EW.

  6. #2311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    This place has been advertising on Switter for a while. Never took the plunge so no guarantee.

    https://www.livemaids.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by SticittWodaman  [View Original Post]
    I've tried reaching out to them before and never heard back.
    Try https://www.google.com/search?client...+in+your+house and https://maidsailors.com/blog/hiring-...-maid-service/.

  7. #2310

    Live Maids is a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    This place has been advertising on Switter for a while. Never took the plunge so no guarantee.

    https://www.livemaids.com/
    I contacted them and had some back and forth via email. They are definitely a scam. No way to verify any ladies. Sometimes they use the same pics of same girls in different parts of the country at the same time (They can't be 2 places at once). And their method of payment is some sort of P2 P app that you pay all up front. Something like venmo, cashapp, zelle, I forget which one. But the point is, if you actually pay with those methods, and then you get ripped off, there is 0% chance you get your money back. Those apps have pretty much zero fraud protection whatsoever. If a provider wants a deposit, I always demand paypal. At least that way I have at least a shred of protection if things go wrong. Also, I saw a post on live maids switter from some guy raging that he got robbed. The post was deleted a couple days later, but that was the last nail in the coffin for me. Stay away gents.

  8. #2309

    IOS location

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.
    Use a decoy. Take an older iPhone no longer in use setup w on WiFi only and turn ON location leave at your workplace or somewhere similar and turn location off on your family phone. Reset when you return or no longer need location privacy.

  9. #2308
    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    This place has been advertising on Switter for a while. Never took the plunge so no guarantee.

    https://www.livemaids.com/
    I've tried reaching out to them before and never heard back.

  10. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where a guy can hire a nude house cleaner? I figured I need a hand with the place, might as well see if 8 can make it entertaining too.
    This place has been advertising on Switter for a while. Never took the plunge so no guarantee.

    https://www.livemaids.com/

  11. #2306
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where a guy can hire a nude house cleaner? I figured I need a hand with the place, might as well see if 8 can make it entertaining too.
    livemaids.com looks interesting. Otherwise would do craigslist.

  12. #2305

    Nude Housekeeping

    Anyone know where a guy can hire a nude house cleaner? I figured I need a hand with the place, might as well see if 8 can make it entertaining too.

  13. #2304
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly it, I've been married 25 years and have been mongering the entire time, a cpl of years ago she went through my phone and found things that were very difficult to explain, I never admitted to anything and she has been very suspicious since. I had to step up my game and get a burner phone, and hide things other ways but my "family" phone is always on me and she knows that, every once and awhile I "forget" or "lose" my phone just to try and set up a history of not always having it, fortunately or unfortunately my wife is pretty smart, she just trusted me too much the first 20 something years.
    Man, just take your wife to the AMP appointments with you. It appears that she really cares about you and will certainly enjoy seeing you coming in hands of a skillful provider. Isn't that a great idea for the Valentine's Day joint activities?

  14. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a good call forwarding app so that when I leave my phone at home (SO- tracking me via my phone) if I get a call or text, it forwards it to my burner phone? I've tried 2 so far from the app store, then had a buddy text me to see if it worked, it didn't. It would be great if I got a forwarded text from my SO and was able to respond on my burner phone but it looked like I was at home, sending it through my regular phone. Not sure if such an app even exists? If I could do that, I could play all day on my day off instead of playing with these local swamp donkeys and hurrying home.
    You're looking in the wrong direction in my opinion. Instead of trying to forward from your phone that you leave at home, just bring your phone and make it think that it's at home. What you want is an app to spoof your GPS location. If you have an iPhone, I'm not sure if you can do this, one of the biggest things I hate about iOS is how limited it is in what you're allowed to do. With Android though this is no problem.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  15. #2302

    Let the phone battery die on your way to someplace legit

    Just let the phone battery go down and die on it's own when you're doing legit stuff. Establish that has an issue. Maybe the battery is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Instead of turning off find my phone, would turning the phone itself off work? Can't track what is not online. Can always say ran out of power and didn't realize it if noticed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape