Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 32178
-
02-21-20 00:05 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 648She was on Diggs along with Angela who was at WB with her for awhile. Both are no longer there.
Originally Posted by DougMap
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 00:03 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 648I saw her at the Healing place in Manassas, but then she left and I was told she retired. She was one of my favs also. Probably been two years or so since I was told she retired. Let us know if you find her. Could very well be using a new name if still working.
Originally Posted by VaMonger8010
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 17:08 #15121Regular Member

Posts: 11Body Therapy Garrisonville Rd
Hit this place up for a 30 minute session yesterday. Had my pick out of 3 cuties there. Message was very nice. No pre-flip tease, but when I did flip, It was worth the wait. Plenty of UTC top and bottom roaming and nursing. Didn't ask, she just put my hands where they needed to be. Yeah, stop by. 50 house, 40 tip. There is more on the menu.
-
02-20-20 08:48 #15120Regular Member

Posts: 24Sasha Woodbridge
I think maybe she is at the Spa on DIggs BLvd last I heard. There is a Sasha on Old Bridge in Woodbridge but not the same one.
Originally Posted by Vamonger8010
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:36 #15119Regular Member

Posts: 1Sasha from healing touches Woodbridge
New to the site and wanted to reach out and see if anybody knows where she might have gone. Have heard possibly opened up an apartment someplace in that area but have had no luck. She was amazing and would love to locate and see her again.
-
02-19-20 12:27 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 35Beware her texts
She might have a habit of texting too. I had gotten two texts that were both essentially "Handsome man I miss you. You come see me soon. " after only seeing her once.
Originally Posted by Justin999
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 11:25 #15117Regular Member

Posts: 19Lucy and KK are the same type of high quality massage but in my experience very pricey for anything other than standard Nova. Lucy is a tad less personable.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 11:23 #15116Regular Member

Posts: 19Elsa
Has anyone visited Elsa in Herndon yet?
-
02-19-20 02:34 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 978Kk
Saw for 1st time. Massage yes but HJ basic and no dress appeal like Tara. Nothing came off. I passed on Lucy not day for KK. Maybe mistake. Kk offered a Gina few weeks ago but tip Kk sent was crazy $ for BJ. But Kk was the deal maker because she was sick. Guess her cut for not being able to work. Tara only HJ but can suck and touch her. Kk had street clothes on. Guess Lucy my next trip.
Originally Posted by MechanikalEsq
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 01:42 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 477Well.
Lucy has been talk of the town at Fairfax Therapeutic on Javier, a safe bet for decent massage and FS that won't break the bank. I did a post at 6283 Franconia not too long ago. Then there's 307 maple ave in vienna and 8303 Arlington blvd which offer cheap massage and an elaborate menu tho as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 00:59 #15113Regular Member

Posts: 6Warning: Bena -Sonya -Jewel Same person
She always change name and change number phone on ad!
Her use fake pics all the times. Because, Her charge too much money! WTF.
-
02-18-20 22:35 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 225Jewel = fool's gold
If this is the same Jewel I saw about a year ago, I agree she's unattractive and she doesn't offer much value.
Originally Posted by Justin999
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 21:16 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 267Seriously!?
Did you actually pay with a credit card at one of these, or are you talking about a completely legitimate spa or similar business? Even if any of the places talked about here took a credit or debit card, I think it would not be something I would be willing to do.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 14:29 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 740Which CAMPs
Would you suggest without a lot of hassle and gps?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 13:36 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 477Pine Tree Spa Fairfax
Went by during the lunch period to Pine Tree. It's located in a medical office building and just a few doors down from another KAMP garden. Now I've been to garden before but figured I'd check mark another spa and took a 30 min reprieve with Cindy a mid 40/50's cutie wearing a black top and jean skirt with no bra so I got to see a nice pair of hanging Cs. A quick rub down followed by a flip and teasing of the boys. It's the same ok routine and then negotiations. I tried to convince her for more than a HE, and while more can definitely be deliberated we couldn't come to an agreement on price as she wanted $$ for the full menu. I settled for a topless HJ for. 6, figured maybe after a few visits I'll try my luck again. Overall it's about the same experience as any other AMP in NoVa.
Lately tho I've had much more luck at the CAMPs in the area in terms of better bang for your buck. While ironically the opposite is true in MD, where KAMPs offer better FS. But as always beltway traffic continues to be a bane. Till next time.
GnS.











Reply With Quote





