Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 31139
-
02-20-20 22:16 #7919Regular Member

Posts: 18Curvy & Beautiful. Pictures
Curvy & Beautiful. Pictures.
Originally Posted by XpVesta
[View Original Post]
8061.
-
02-20-20 18:55 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 288First, don't yuck others' yum. Variety is the spice of life. Different strokes for different folks, etc. Fetlife caters to everyone from those that like a little slap and tickle, hair pulling, or role playing to those that like scat play, adult nursing, or consensual non-consensual gang bangs.
Originally Posted by HawaskaPujari
[View Original Post]
Personally, I'm not into the sort of slapping, spitting, and humiliating you're looking forbut Fet's where you'll find it if you are serious. And folks there are clear about their kinks, limits, preferences, orientation, etc. I've hooked up with around a dozen DTF women from there over the past several years (and the most I've spent was money for a hotel room).
That reminds me, if why'all are looking for low cost ladies, I'd also suggest Ashley Madison. In the past two months, I've hooked up with three very filthy ladies who are happy to get the attention their husbands won't give them. And I've met a handful of girls looking for sugar daddies at rates comparable to Eros. The trick is to honest and direct. Some of them want it more than you do!
-
02-20-20 17:51 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 60Thank you. You saved me right on time. I was just about to call.
Originally Posted by EyesTravel2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 16:10 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 145Info
Anybody know this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/973884932676
-
02-20-20 14:31 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 148I had the same communication issues before, at the time of concreting place and time.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
Regarding looks, I can only speak for what I saw a couple of years ago, before giving birth, and she was hot and just like her pics, thinner though and tall, very pretty face also.
-
02-20-20 14:17 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 267Kandi
I've been texting with her for a couple weeks. I will ask a question and she will respond immediately and then when I go to set up a meeting, crickets. She is difficult to communicate with.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
From the photos she appears to be just my type! She said she would host in Charlotte provided I gave her a heads up and visited for an hour.
Since you have partaken, does she look like the photos (both body and head shots you can google)?
-
02-20-20 14:12 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 59Bella
I saw her last summer, I wouldn't ever go back! Not worth the effort at all.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 14:09 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 130I've seen her 2 years ago or so. Wide open menu. A little skittish, but dependable and very friendly.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 12:53 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 42I used to see her all the time I asked about her on here a couple weeks ago. I tried to get up with her recently but she seemed pretty desperate and was kinda rude so I passed. She will go under her minimum for regulars and I have done BBFS with her once before.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 12:36 #7910Banned Member

Posts: 1148
-
02-20-20 12:10 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 320Petite brunette Sasha in University
Can't find a review on this one. Very intrigued, especially at that qv price. Anyone seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/498821188409
-
02-20-20 11:56 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 27Stay away
Dreamt about a qv, just got started guys came in saying. Mom what are you doing?. Clearly they weren't hers. No refund.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/413805028307
-
02-20-20 11:08 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 7337Bella?
Seems this one has been mentioned before but I can't quite place her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/087616964130
"Hey guys hope your having a good day. My name is Bella. I'm a country girl from Tennessee4 I've heard that these young girls are full of games and not 2 taking care of business. Who. KNOWS. 3 How to make you 4 coming4 back for4 more. I'm Blonde hair baby blue eyes and a ton of fun. 5 Come check2 out my Southern9 charm Fetish friendly5. Very open minded. Ask about my special talent. ".
-
02-20-20 10:24 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 406Lexx
Thanks but a Tineye search of the first photo show's it not a real photo of her.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
B.
-
02-20-20 08:56 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 1051This is Feline. I had the chance to meet her "in passing" back around August while I was visiting another young lady who was sharing a room with Feline and her girlfriend RaRa. I didn't know that the three young ladies were sharing a room until I showed up. The two girlfriends politely excused themselves bunt not before Feline did a little bit of flirting trying to entice me for either a multi-girl visit or perhaps a visit with her or her girlfriend after my visit with the young lady I was there to see. Her flirting was nothing over the top trying to entice me. It was more like the sexy eyes, licking her lips and simply tone of her voice. Not to mention, the girlfriend Feline was standing next to her stroking her arm and hair and looking all sexy as they made their way out the door.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
After my visit was done, I asked the girl I was with to call them back in so I could talk with them before I left to kind of feel them out. I had a fun conversation with Feline for a few minutes, but it was her girlfriend RaRa that had my attention. RaRa did not say much at all, but DAMN, she was sexy as hell. Well, at least she was to me.
They gave me their number and asked me to give them a call when I was back in Charlotte. And though I'm in and out of Charlotte every week on business travel, I have not made the call either of them. I considered it a few times but instead, I've calls to a number of others on my weekly trips, but I just never dialed either of their numbers. But, I've recently put RaRa on my SOON TO VISIT list. Possibly within the next 2 week, unless there's a review or comment that would influence me otherwise.
So, there you have it. Feline is legit. I just have not made the call to see if she would qualify for an official approval.
Play Safe!










Reply With Quote





