Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 35480
-
02-21-20 15:40 #27920Senior Member

Posts: 499First Trail Tour
So there I was, on a bike ride from Clearwater back to Daytona, and I planned on a recon up and down OBT. Only semi disappointed. I saw the waypoints, Hoyal, Mall, NQ, looked down a few side streets so I'm kind of familiar with the area. I rode from Colonial all the way to Taft and back to I 4. I think I sae some possibles, but none I'd approach on my bike. I didn't see anyone around the no-tels, or near the mall, and none I recognized from why'alls valuable photos. But all in all, a good first ride. Still enjoy reading your triumphs and losses. Cheets, be safe.
-
02-21-20 14:24 #27919Senior Member

Posts: 87Little bit of GPS to me
I got in touch with her using the number from her pregnant ad on listcrawler, and she quoted me 150 for a hhr car date. I passed.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 08:33 #27918Senior Member

Posts: 81Brooke
Anyone seen Brooke in the last couple days, she is not on vacation as far as I can tell. She seems to be MIA.
-
02-21-20 06:39 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey
Did have her baby but I think she is back home or back with her bf I think he is out of jail now its a shame because nice girl and really nice tits.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 21:44 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 229Nice
Prego P*why is always wet, nice pic, stay safe.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 17:54 #27915Senior Member

Posts: 784Bunny aka Karrey
Haven't seen or heard from Bunny since her last posted Ad titled " come get your pregnant pussy ". And IT IS good pussy. Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 17:49 #27914Senior Member

Posts: 65Victoria's digits?
Anybody have Victoria's number and feel like sharing? I've always said I'd stop and pick her up next time I see her, but I haven't spotted her in a long time. So I figured I'd just give up and give her a call, LOL.
-
02-20-20 17:47 #27913Senior Member

Posts: 784Yeah
Trifecta seems very likely now that his girl The Saint is out.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
02-20-20 17:28 #27912Senior Member

Posts: 205ChrisB642
He's the mastermind behind the whole thing. Damn he's a lucky man. And now I hear that Ashley is out so then he'll have a trifecta I'm sure.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 16:30 #27911Senior Member

Posts: 245Bunny
Anyone seen Bunny since she had the kiddo? She still active.
-
02-20-20 16:29 #27910Senior Member

Posts: 245Probably best for her, she was really messed up there before she went to uncle again. I mean last time I saw her she was staggering all over the street talking to herself and looked like crap. Hope the best for her.
Originally Posted by Uvwxyz
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 15:43 #27909Senior Member

Posts: 72Bella
She has been released. Seems she has headed somewhere seeking a sober life. Which means not back on OBT. Even though I have trolled OBT I am always glad to hear of a candy user getting sober. Personally I wish her well and realize the best thing I can do to help her stay sober is to leave her alone.
-
02-20-20 14:41 #27908Senior Member

Posts: 368Bella Saint in Jacksonville
Forgot to add pictures of her sexy ass.
-
02-20-20 14:38 #27907Senior Member

Posts: 368The saint is Out
She Is out of her long vacation stay. She called me and send me pictures she is looking really good. She wants to stay clean and sober so she wants to stay away from the trail but she is still doing dates online unfortunately it's on Jacksonville where she lives for now. Ashley is my home girl and my favorite girl so I'm willing to go visit her next week.
Originally Posted by AmNadahk
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 14:07 #27906Senior Member

Posts: 289That was the first name to came to my mind.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






