Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 7066
-
02-24-20 14:22 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 212Contact info?
She says texting is best, but no contact info on webpage. Just an option to join Tryst. PM me if needed.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 14:21 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 212Contact info?
Do you have contact information for Linda? I'm not sure I understand HumiPlex? I tried to sign up but never got a confirmation email. PM if needed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 19:21 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 41LOL Fae
The woman does not clean herself. This thing fucken reeks. Period! Man do I hope you are wrong about the "throat-thrush!
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 12:13 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 327Thats a damn shame. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Chaos23
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-20 07:27 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 72Yes. Avoid she is pimped out and unwilling. Bad experience don't want to talk about it.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 19:50 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 327Daisy
Have anyone seen this gal?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/6194851904
-
02-21-20 19:04 #2065Senior Member

Posts: 393I see, I don't want them to get offended or anything LOL. Seems like some get all weirded out with questions like that.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:02 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 393Yes, damn auto correct.
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 18:51 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 83Virginia SM coming to town
Good evening gents.
I'll be coming into town for the week and am looking for some fun. Outcall is preferable but willing to do incall. Who are the fun ladies out here? Hit me in PM if you'd prefer. If any of you come out to VA hit me up and I'll hook you up with some of our local hotties.
Johnny.
-
02-21-20 14:57 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 725Msog
Depends on the provider.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
Some think thsts all their time like a lawyer is included in the hour.
Better to ask upfront.
-
02-21-20 12:39 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 219You mean msog?
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 08:35 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 61Angel in the Southbay
Anybody got some info on this chica? Please PM me. Thanks broskies.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128028
-
02-20-20 19:21 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 393Question about times
So I've only done hhr appointments with escorts before. I never asked for smog. I'm wondering if scheduling for an hr means automatically getting smog? Or is it limited depending on the girl?
-
02-20-20 14:16 #2058Banned Member

Posts: 3075Linda99
I couldn't agree with you more about Linda99. I see her every time she is in town. I've written a couple of posts on her myself. She is beautiful even with very little makeup. Doggy with her is my favorite position. Her back, butt is an amazing sight. We were at a nice hotel once where there was a large mirror next to the bed. What a sight it was to see her sexy body in the various positions. Man I'm getting horny again writing this post. LOL.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 14:05 #2057Banned Member

Posts: 3075IslandFan-.
Originally Posted by IslandFan
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother! I just tried it and it worked on my iPhone 👍.













Reply With Quote



