Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 26928
-
02-20-20 18:49 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 92I just contacted her and her pricing structure is the normal NG model. 170 hh /200 hr. If her pictures are really her or close, like Olas and Laura's, she would definitely be worth checking out. I will definitely giver her a try next week.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 18:42 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 692Hot Polish Girl
I loved Ola so much, I never experienced Lara.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
I would love to hear a report on the gorgeous "Hot Polish Girl" to see if the photos are real and what the price is. WOW PEOPLE, LET US KNOW IF YOU SAW HER!
-
02-20-20 18:37 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 692Kaden Kole
OMFG, she is tall and thick in such a way that is incredible. Not for my budget, but while such thick girls don't usually hold my interest, I am mesmerized.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 18:04 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 118Kaden Kole
Porn Star Kaden Kole is in town through February 24th. For those of that you that don't know of her she is extremely curvy (in the most possible way). However I'm curious as to what that price tag looks like. Probably a months salary LOL.
Link to vid - https://www.xvideos.com/video4175162...iped_round_two.
Link to contact info: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5326.htm?cat=1.
-
02-20-20 18:04 #11834Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144I pray if she is prego. The bun in oven is mix with blood from mommy Africa. Not the black American— but straight up tribal blood from sub Saharan Africa.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
That or Hindu India or the Middle East.
-
02-20-20 17:36 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 218Ng new?
Yes, Ola and Lara can't come back soon enough!
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
Just saw these pop up on Listcrawler and Rub Ratings. Possible NG? Anyone have any experience with them?
"Hot Polish Girl".
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45896176/
"Gabi from Poland".
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45895095/
Enticing.
-
02-20-20 14:15 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 77She's ugly as hell for a man.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018;4671228[URL
-
02-20-20 13:19 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 194Ng
Last time I saw Lara & Olga last year in December they told me that they will be back in March / April so I hope they are coming up next in the rotation! By far the best NG experience and I will hold out for them.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 12:49 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 204Stilll
Whether or not she's pregnant, will she do BBFSCIP? If she's pregnant, it's not like she can get pregnant again while she's pregnant.
Originally Posted by NiggGuy1982
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 11:57 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 152What GFE stuff did she not allow? Are her pictures real?
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 09:40 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 76Suspect
3 reviews all on the same day and only advertising for 12 days. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by Smdiw81
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 08:27 #11827

Posts: 211NG and others
Greetings Mongers,
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
I will be in town for business next week and want to have evenings planned so I can make the most of my time away LOL. I have been rtff, but a lot of older links are now dead. Will a few of you fine gents please private message me some recommendations and contact info, links or numbers? I am particularly interested in the Norridge Girls group, they fit into my budget and sound like my type for the most part. But any others in the 200 range would be cool too. I'm aunicorn hunter, and am always looking for a good GFE or PSE who is not to old or drugged out. Incall or outcall is fine if close to UIC, I'll be at the Crown on Halsted. My goal is to see at least five providers during my five night stay. Help a horny bro out LOL. I'll return the favor if you travel down to Saint Louis.
Danka,
StevenHyde.
-
02-20-20 07:26 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 544Ng
Where are the current NG ads?
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 07:03 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 97Bella
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/3124804427
Legit? Worth it? Menu?
-
02-20-20 00:14 #11824Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144If I were you I would steer clear of that girl. I been following her too, I have a bad feeling about here cause I sent her a message and later on sent another— did not seem like the same person.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018;4671228[URL










Reply With Quote





