Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7919

    Curvy & Beautiful. Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by XpVesta  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. You saved me right on time. I was just about to call.
    Curvy & Beautiful. Pictures.

    8061.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1.jpg‎   c2.jpg‎   c3.jpg‎   c4.jpg‎  

  2. #7918
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaskaPujari  [View Original Post]
    I opened can of worms by asking this question. I was not aware about fetlife and now I wish I could you see what I saw. Don't want to be and can't get that rough. LOL.
    First, don't yuck others' yum. Variety is the spice of life. Different strokes for different folks, etc. Fetlife caters to everyone from those that like a little slap and tickle, hair pulling, or role playing to those that like scat play, adult nursing, or consensual non-consensual gang bangs.

    Personally, I'm not into the sort of slapping, spitting, and humiliating you're looking forbut Fet's where you'll find it if you are serious. And folks there are clear about their kinks, limits, preferences, orientation, etc. I've hooked up with around a dozen DTF women from there over the past several years (and the most I've spent was money for a hotel room).

    That reminds me, if why'all are looking for low cost ladies, I'd also suggest Ashley Madison. In the past two months, I've hooked up with three very filthy ladies who are happy to get the attention their husbands won't give them. And I've met a handful of girls looking for sugar daddies at rates comparable to Eros. The trick is to honest and direct. Some of them want it more than you do!

  3. #7917
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesTravel2  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt about a qv, just got started guys came in saying. Mom what are you doing?. Clearly they weren't hers. No refund.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/413805028307
    Thank you. You saved me right on time. I was just about to call.

  4. #7916

  5. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her for a couple weeks. I will ask a question and she will respond immediately and then when I go to set up a meeting, crickets. She is difficult to communicate with.

    From the photos she appears to be just my type! She said she would host in Charlotte provided I gave her a heads up and visited for an hour.

    Since you have partaken, does she look like the photos (both body and head shots you can google)?
    I had the same communication issues before, at the time of concreting place and time.

    Regarding looks, I can only speak for what I saw a couple of years ago, before giving birth, and she was hot and just like her pics, thinner though and tall, very pretty face also.

  6. #7914

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her for a couple weeks. I will ask a question and she will respond immediately and then when I go to set up a meeting, crickets. She is difficult to communicate with.

    From the photos she appears to be just my type! She said she would host in Charlotte provided I gave her a heads up and visited for an hour.

    Since you have partaken, does she look like the photos (both body and head shots you can google)?

  7. #7913

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Southerncfp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 2 years ago or so. Wide open menu. A little skittish, but dependable and very friendly.
    I saw her last summer, I wouldn't ever go back! Not worth the effort at all.

  8. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Seems this one has been mentioned before but I can't quite place her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/087616964130

    "Hey guys hope your having a good day. My name is Bella. I'm a country girl from Tennessee4 I've heard that these young girls are full of games and not 2 taking care of business. Who. KNOWS. 3 How to make you 4 coming4 back for4 more. I'm Blonde hair baby blue eyes and a ton of fun. 5 Come check2 out my Southern9 charm Fetish friendly5. Very open minded. Ask about my special talent. ".
    I've seen her 2 years ago or so. Wide open menu. A little skittish, but dependable and very friendly.

  9. #7911
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Texted her early this week. She used to post as Kandi a couple of years ago. Anybody has seen her recently? Last time we met she was a beautiful tall and thin girl,. With some substance problems though, not sure of a baby later she still looks great. Incalls in Salisbury.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/871946225441
    I used to see her all the time I asked about her on here a couple weeks ago. I tried to get up with her recently but she seemed pretty desperate and was kinda rude so I passed. She will go under her minimum for regulars and I have done BBFS with her once before.

  10. #7910

  11. #7909

    Petite brunette Sasha in University

    Can't find a review on this one. Very intrigued, especially at that qv price. Anyone seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/498821188409

  12. #7908

    Stay away

    Dreamt about a qv, just got started guys came in saying. Mom what are you doing?. Clearly they weren't hers. No refund.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/413805028307

  13. #7907

    Bella?

    Seems this one has been mentioned before but I can't quite place her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/087616964130

    "Hey guys hope your having a good day. My name is Bella. I'm a country girl from Tennessee4 I've heard that these young girls are full of games and not 2 taking care of business. Who. KNOWS. 3 How to make you 4 coming4 back for4 more. I'm Blonde hair baby blue eyes and a ton of fun. 5 Come check2 out my Southern9 charm Fetish friendly5. Very open minded. Ask about my special talent. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQwOTE5NTlkODEwM2U2ZWJkMDBmOTQyYTUxYzk4MGJmYzA0MDM0.jpg‎   MTY1MDEwM2UyMThiZDQ3MjA0ZTFlZDkwZmJmYjdlNTllNTEzMjQ2.jpg‎   MTYwMDQ1MjhhMmVmY2M3MzQ5NDA5ZDA5MDJiMmUwOWRiNTU0OTZl.jpg‎   NzAwODgzNTJiNTNmYTI4OWQxYTY1MzIzNzhmMWUyZDMxMDZlNjQ.jpg‎  

  14. #7906

    Lexx

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    This girl is low volume, doesn't work every day, never posts at 4 am like the junkies and I have seen a few good reviews. I have not seen her but have talked to her and she seems like a good bet.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/395209691658
    Thanks but a Tineye search of the first photo show's it not a real photo of her.

    B.

  15. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one myself, but hesitant without reviews. If you try it, please add a report.
    This is Feline. I had the chance to meet her "in passing" back around August while I was visiting another young lady who was sharing a room with Feline and her girlfriend RaRa. I didn't know that the three young ladies were sharing a room until I showed up. The two girlfriends politely excused themselves bunt not before Feline did a little bit of flirting trying to entice me for either a multi-girl visit or perhaps a visit with her or her girlfriend after my visit with the young lady I was there to see. Her flirting was nothing over the top trying to entice me. It was more like the sexy eyes, licking her lips and simply tone of her voice. Not to mention, the girlfriend Feline was standing next to her stroking her arm and hair and looking all sexy as they made their way out the door.

    After my visit was done, I asked the girl I was with to call them back in so I could talk with them before I left to kind of feel them out. I had a fun conversation with Feline for a few minutes, but it was her girlfriend RaRa that had my attention. RaRa did not say much at all, but DAMN, she was sexy as hell. Well, at least she was to me.

    They gave me their number and asked me to give them a call when I was back in Charlotte. And though I'm in and out of Charlotte every week on business travel, I have not made the call either of them. I considered it a few times but instead, I've calls to a number of others on my weekly trips, but I just never dialed either of their numbers. But, I've recently put RaRa on my SOON TO VISIT list. Possibly within the next 2 week, unless there's a review or comment that would influence me otherwise.

    So, there you have it. Feline is legit. I just have not made the call to see if she would qualify for an official approval.

    Play Safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape