Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,236 to 23,250 of 31135
-
02-19-20 23:09 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 363Check gastonia board
Reviewed there.
Originally Posted by MrMikey69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 21:14 #7899Regular Member

Posts: 3Sydney
Anyone seen Sydney?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/195891914054
-
02-19-20 21:02 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 518Very good choice
Pics are accurate and that thang is delicious.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:53 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 91Lookin to try
Recently I've become very interested in ebony girls and was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/631618817473
-
02-19-20 17:14 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: looking
This girl is low volume, doesn't work every day, never posts at 4 am like the junkies and I have seen a few good reviews. I have not seen her but have talked to her and she seems like a good bet.
Originally Posted by Bashful
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/395209691658
-
02-19-20 13:24 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 406Looking
OK, might be heading to CLT area in a few weeks and looking for someone. Went back 12/13 pages on this forum and it's just full of who not to see. Who is fun, reliable, reasonable? Generally 60-90 minute out-calls.
Thanks.
-B.
-
02-19-20 11:45 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 364Amber Rose is off the market
Can confirm she has been off the market now for a 9 plus months.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 09:11 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 59Amber Rose
I believe that Amber Rose is no longer providing, seems like she has been off the grid for the last year or so.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 09:06 #7892Regular Member

Posts: 3Nikki
Anyone seen Nikki?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/511939061357
-
02-19-20 07:21 #7891Banned Member

Posts: 1148Lexi the great
Any intel? https://tryst.link/escort/lexithedoll.
-
02-19-20 07:13 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 7337Amber Rose
There has been some unfavorable reviews on this forum. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 03:06 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 288LOL! Met her through Fetlife. Very kinky. But my visit was at no charge.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 23:22 #7888Regular Member

Posts: 14Bummer
I won't be able to use the same I'd then, this is ridiculous, getting blocked on such website.
Originally Posted by Reggie1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 19:07 #7887Regular Member

Posts: 14Seen her a dozen times or more over the years. Worth every penny, DM if you like.
Originally Posted by DalzellGuy01
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 16:58 #7886Banned Member

Posts: 188Amber Rose
Amber Rose. I've never seen her or desired to, nor do I know about any reviews. Having said that, I've seen her profile & contact info on a few sites & it sounds like she is exactly what you're looking for in a submissive. YMMV. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HawaskaPujari
[View Original Post]
https://9escorts.com/escort/mature-e...te-amber-rose/
https://cityxguide.com/reviews/amber-rose-12702
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...0/1/812645/ter








Reply With Quote






