Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    The long slender stick with a orange cover at the top you can remove. LOL.

    If ya know what I mean.
    Actually, no, I don't. Matter of fact, probably no one but you knows what your comment means. Sorry.

    BTW, what DO you mean?

  2. #2379

  3. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She looks and sounds very good. I'm going to have to try her out and get my rocks off. I also noticed that your penis is darker than your body, LOL.
    His dick is darker than his body? I don't get your comment. Personally I wasn't looking at his dick.

  4. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by CumSlutLover  [View Original Post]
    Meth. She smokes it several times a day.
    That'll explain erratic behavior and paranoia LOL thanks for the heads up.

  5. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    We talking inhale type or poking type? I don't give a shit if she drinks or inhales, but the poking has a level of risk involved.
    The long slender stick with a orange cover at the top you can remove. LOL.

    If ya know what I mean.

  6. #2375

    Hearsay

    I always find allegations of STD and illicit substance abuse from anonymous posters on an anonymous website very reliable, accurate, up-to-date, and trustworthy.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    We talking inhale type or poking type? I don't give a shit if she drinks or inhales, but the poking has a level of risk involved.

  7. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    We talking inhale type or poking type? I don't give a shit if she drinks or inhales, but the poking has a level of risk i.
    Meth. She smokes it several times a day.

  8. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She also uses the illegal substances. Not 420 but the other bad stuff.
    We talking inhale type or poking type? I don't give a shit if she drinks or inhales, but the poking has a level of risk involved.

  9. #2372

    A User

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She also uses the illegal substances. Not 420 but the other bad stuff.
    Are you certain? I wondered as well given her 'look' and she said she just has an over-active thyroid. That line could be complete BS, given the lifestyle, but I didn't see any obvious signs on her or in the room.

  10. #2371

    HotLynn

    Try looking for her on "5 Escortsdotcom". No space between the 5 and Escorts.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    What other sites does she post on? Would love to give her a try but stuck in quarantine on hx atm.

  11. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    What other sites does she post on? Would love to give her a try but stuck in quarantine on hx atm.
    She also uses the illegal substances. Not 420 but the other bad stuff.

  12. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    What other sites does she post on? Would love to give her a try but stuck in quarantine on hx atm.
    Skipthegames is one you can go through to find her.

  13. #2368

    Hotlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Easy BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, pics, video. She also posts on other escort sites outside of Hx. Zero fat, so no boobs at all. Kitty is super tight, smells great and wet. Really feels good when you CIP inside, and will want to do it at least twice during the session. She will drain your balls completely with a cute shy smile on her face. I loved watching my cum drip out of her when I pulled out. My dick even made a popping suction sound LOL.

    -Steak.
    What other sites does she post on? Would love to give her a try but stuck in quarantine on hx atm.

  14. #2367

    LOL reminded me of this dude I use to know for this.

    Just had to ask just Incase LOL thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her punctuality time is not very good! She might agree, but might also get there very late like just as the party ends or even after. LOL.

    Seriously, she is not very good at keeping appointements!

  15. #2366
    She looks and sounds very good. I'm going to have to try her out and get my rocks off. I also noticed that your penis is darker than your body, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Easy BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, pics, video. She also posts on other escort sites outside of Hx. Zero fat, so no boobs at all. Kitty is super tight, smells great and wet. Really feels good when you CIP inside, and will want to do it at least twice during the session. She will drain your balls completely with a cute shy smile on her face. I loved watching my cum drip out of her when I pulled out. My dick even made a popping suction sound LOL.

    -Steak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape