Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,106 to 15,120 of 26928
-
02-20-20 00:12 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 877Reviews
Weren't there reviews that they were trying to blackmail mongers with their personal info? I'd like to try either of those Asian chicks if they were legit.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 22:31 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 297Marie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45819576/
Anyone see this girl yet. The no comments puts me off a bit.
-
02-19-20 18:52 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 148CamilaPhoenix
I forgot to mention she has 16 reviews on PrivateDelights. She spends a lot of time in the bay area and apparently PrivateD is the go to for reviews.
-
02-19-20 15:46 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 148CamilaPhoenix
CamilaPhoenix will be here till Friday morning. She's under the radar. She's ten time's better than any of the reviews, as a few of the reviewers have mentioned. PM me for the dirty details. Personally I think she's a do not miss.
-
02-19-20 15:43 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 275Pcm
It's the Booker making all those reviews. They all read the same or are made by brand new accounts that have only reviewed PCM talent.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
I'd love to see a review from a senior that has seen one of their girls because a couple of them look great.
-
02-19-20 15:27 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 161Pcm
Hey as anyone seen a girl from Pure Classy Models?
https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
I was searching the forum for legit reviews and it was hard to find, and I've been noticing some review on the other site.
They have some girls that are right up my alley.
-
02-19-20 15:20 #11817Senior Member

Posts: 218NG update
From what I have been told Sylvia and Laura are going home tomorrow. They were at the Harlem location. Last I heard Kim (Polish Brunette) is leaving this Sunday from the Elk Grove location. I never did hear who replaced Sandra / Marta at that same spot. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say and who their replacements will be!
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:27 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 161NG Girls
Hey Mongers,
Thinking about seeing NG Girls this weekend. Whats the current line up? It's hard to sift through the ads to find them.
Are the still doing the location in the city? Or are they back on the west side?
-
02-19-20 02:59 #11815Obvious Troll and bullshitter, you should add me to your ignore list. I will never post anything of value.

Posts: 144Body worn out
Saw her about a month ago. She has mileage. She said she was pregnant but I think it was belly fat.
Originally Posted by TimbenGal
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 00:16 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 42I saw her last year, she's legit. Seems open to most anything, and I found her to be pleasant company.
Originally Posted by ItalB97
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 20:59 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 224Storm. My review
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...545/2245160502
She is fun little spinner. Really hot brunette with a nice body. Not full GFE but she makes It up for it. Damage was $180 hh Definitely will repeat.
-
02-18-20 18:20 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info on her:
https://escortindex.com/large/chicag.../5241616?img=4
She was working near old Town last time I tried to contact her, so any info you canshare will be appreciated.
-
02-18-20 18:13 #11811Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone have experience with her by Lola on Megapersonals?
-
02-18-20 12:41 #11810Senior Member

Posts: 77Last summer, she went by Ivanna, just spoke with her this past weekend.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 12:18 #11809Senior Member

Posts: 57Outcall
When you're visiting Chicago, are you likely to ask an escort come to your motel room? I see a lot of outcall offers.
My concern would be that if someone did a bait-and-switch, what do you do if a person arrives at your room that you then have no interest in? Does the escort leave quietly? Are you expected to give her a tip even if the escort didn't perform any services? Knowing my luck, I would get an escort that would go bat-shit crazy if I turned her away.
Anyone to share their experiences with outcall? It would be much appreciated.
Math1956.











Reply With Quote





