Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12804

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteOfTheApple  [View Original Post]
    Who has a story about this red head? http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...d/637858619694.
    The link worked after some manipulating. Check the ripoff thread and find the report about Sky. She advertises every once in a while on STG and EB. She's a ripoff artist and uses at least one of her old pics in every ad. The pics in the link are her, the phone number in the ad is new but, she has had many in the past.

  2. #12803

    The Girl Friend Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    How are you defining GFE if FS is covered? Kissing? Then why not say that? I've always thought GFE involved a level of intimacy that included bareback, as it would in a committed, monogamous relationship. A GirlFriend Experience. I realize it's kind of an elusive term and a lot of people define it differently. But I don't think I've ever seen it used in the context you seem to be using it. Not picking on you, just trying to possibly improve my understanding. You may know something I don't.
    I had this discussion with my old friend Ilapp years ago, before some of you hadn't even reached puberty. After many a beer at our favorite watering hole, we finally came to a consensus that a GFE included the following based on our past experiences with real girlfriends. GFE included: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Caressing, Snuggling, Multiple Positions, and (back when we were virile enough) Multiple Pops. We always covered up for FS because we didn't want our GF to get pregnant (even if she said she was on the pill, we didn't want to risk it). Now our biggest hurdle was CIM. He said lot's of his GF's refused to do it. I said if she didn't (CIM with either spit or swallow) then she wasn't going to be my GF. So we agreed that some will and some won't CIM, thus the consensus that it was a YMMV depending on the GF's preference. Greek was rare and not really GFE. This is just two long time hobbyists opinion, take it for what it's worth.

  3. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has a pharma issue. Very open menu, and she Truly loves anal she is the only girl I indulge greek with, because she requests it. Great body with curves in all the right places. She really gets into her sessions. She can be tricky to get ahold of some times, but I have never been disappointed with her service. The only down side with her is she has a douche of a boyfriend that leeches off her.
    She gained a lot of weight when she was in jail.

    Is she still big or trimmed back down?

  4. #12801

    ScarlettStarlett

    Anyone have any info on this one? Her ad is on Tryst. I searched the forums and found nothing. Seems TGTBT.

  5. #12800

    New girl Morgan?

    I received an email from the retired Adeline saying a friend of hers is just starting out. Name is Morgan. Anyone know anything about her?

  6. #12799
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    How are you defining GFE if FS is covered? Kissing? Then why not say that? I've always thought GFE involved a level of intimacy that included bareback, as it would in a committed, monogamous relationship. A GirlFriend Experience. I realize it's kind of an elusive term and a lot of people define it differently. But I don't think I've ever seen it used in the context you seem to be using it. Not picking on you, just trying to possibly improve my understanding. You may know something I don't.
    Even a real girlfriend might require a condom.

    GFE should involve French kissing, FIV, non rushed, BBBJ, DATY, cim, cof, other things these girls usually don't allow. All of them. Not just a few of them with heavy rules and restrictions. Where a condom would still be used for FS but you can do all of the relationship like shit.

  7. #12798

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    She remains a very enthusiastic and attentive provider. No anal, covered sex, but BBBJ. GFE is permitted.
    How are you defining GFE if FS is covered? Kissing? Then why not say that? I've always thought GFE involved a level of intimacy that included bareback, as it would in a committed, monogamous relationship. A GirlFriend Experience. I realize it's kind of an elusive term and a lot of people define it differently. But I don't think I've ever seen it used in the context you seem to be using it. Not picking on you, just trying to possibly improve my understanding. You may know something I don't.

  8. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteOfTheApple  [View Original Post]
    Who has a story about this red head? http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...d/637858619694.
    I remember some reports and they were not good.

  9. #12796

    Red head

    Who has a story about this red head? http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...d/637858619694.

  10. #12795

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    From DI. This must be a YMMV issue, my experience wasn't as good as has been previously reported here. Nice body, pretty face, but not at all interested in the deed. She claims she only gets 100 per hhr from DI and therefore is only interested in minimum effort and activity. I didn't argue, I just went through the mechanics and headed in my way. I imagine this isn't a lot different than hooking up with a robot.

    Maybe I am expecting too much? So far in this hobby I've only had a few actually enthusiastic partners (and they have left the business). Pretty disappointing.

    I'd love a recommendation if anyone has one?
    Give Tabby a try from the sister site. I've always had a great time with her and she is GFE and enthusiastic.

  11. #12794

    Seductive mouth

    I had the opportunity to hook up with this little thing, met at her place, she met me at the dood another girl was there, we went into a private room, the house was nothing special, just a mat on the floor, we slipped out of our clothes, where she preformed BBBJ very well, I almost nutted there. As I mentioned, small body, smooth dark skin, and small breast, the carpet and drapes matched, curly black. I didn't go down on her, something I do enjoy, I'm just not a fan of the Bush, she let me choose my position, missionary, her being so small I was afraid of splitting her open. She was perfectly fine offering BBFS as she didn't have condoms, I never travel without and chose to cover it up, as I pushed forward she did require sum lube, she made all the right noises of pleasure, giving one the feeling it hadn't been tapped for a while. She had no bad odor or habits and I was satisfied, doing one and done, that's the age curse.

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...v/313924075057

  12. #12793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    From DI. This must be a YMMV issue, my experience wasn't as good as has been previously reported here. Nice body, pretty face, but not at all interested in the deed. She claims she only gets 100 per hhr from DI and therefore is only interested in minimum effort and activity. I didn't argue, I just went through the mechanics and headed in my way. I imagine this isn't a lot different than hooking up with a robot.

    Maybe I am expecting too much? So far in this hobby I've only had a few actually enthusiastic partners (and they have left the business). Pretty disappointing.

    I'd love a recommendation if anyone has one?
    I have always found Kay from DI to be enthusiastic you might try her or Tabby from the sister site.

  13. #12792

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it redirects you to Eros which is worthless.
    Odds are you were banned just like I was a while ago. Just reset you browser and don't try to log back in. And you'll be able to see the site again.

  14. #12791

    Escort babylon gone?

    Looks like it redirects you to Eros which is worthless.

  15. #12790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Go ahead

    TOFTT and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to TOFTT and report back on Lola from STG? She's a new face it looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape