Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11346

    My quest for large natural breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.
    In my quest for large natural breasts I decided to try Cindy earlier this week to see how close I was about guessing her breasts size. LOL.

    I didn't get to motorboat them, let alone get her to take off her shirt, but I did got some UTC play with them. Those babies got to be large Bs or C cups. She didn't undo her bra, so I didn't push it too much. She had on a low cut bra and was okay with me taking her breasts out of the bra. They felt soft and natural and her nipples got hard quick with me playing with them.

    Cindy is a very nice lady. For me she was average in looks, but her personality makes her fun to be with. She is probably in her mid 30's, an average body, with some belly fat. She has good massage skills while I was on my stomach. After about 20 minutes or so into the massage the light teasing of the boys and junior starts. When junior was fully happy the teasing got more intense, and she started with nice slow strokes of junior. It was an excellent build up before the flip. A nice and thorough clean up of my back and legs with a warm towel before the flip. Junior was at full attention on the flip and she started to smile and commented about how happy junior was. She asked if she could take care of junior before finishing the massage. Of course I said yes. LOL. Cindy spoke good English and has a great sense of humor.

    Her ending was excellent. A mix of long strokes of junior, playing with the boys and my nipples. She took her time and didn't rush trying to get me to cum. She was okay with OTC roaming of her butt, legs, and breasts. When she started letting out soft moans was when I reached under her shirt to play with her breasts and nipples. In no time after I was allowed access to them I exploded all over her warm hands. She kept her clothes on as stated, but I didn't push it about having her take them off as it was my first visit with her. She didn't mind the UTC touching, but I'm not sure if this was a YMMV situation.

    I left there happy and will probably repeat with Cindy again.

  2. #11345

    Thai Nina

    Finally partook a session with Nina last week. A couple thoughts to share:

    Pictures are of her, as she was wearing the same exact dress during my visit.

    I think she's really mid 40's.

    Great massage- Opted for medium, but felt too light, will try hard next time.

    Nice slow and sensual even till completion, when others typically speed up.

  3. #11344

    Mercury

    In town last week and decided to give this place a try. Opted for 45 minutes. Nice MT slim probably mid 30 ish. Nice TS with special attention to the rear and made sure it was overly clean, which was all good. In the room, brief massage, not bad either. Then on to some more ass play, some covered suction and all in all good session. Would repeat. Like to live in the area, but glad I don't, between TJ and the MP scene, I would be broke.

  4. #11343

    Super Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Heavenly Hands gals are surely hot, but their price tag for just HJ is a bit steep for me.

    Is Super Therapy rub and tug or BJ / FS are on the menu?
    Depends on the girl but some surprising options are available. Girls are on the plain side but no worse than many of the AMPs in the Kearny Mesa area.

  5. #11342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalWais  [View Original Post]
    I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

    And.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

    What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?
    What's really weird is that the pictures are of Amber Hahn porn model. Maybe the donation includes sitting with some imposter and her driver watching videos of Amber barebacking some porn stud.

  6. #11341
    BeerGuy,

    Interesting technique!!

    I can't find any "Heavenly Hands" except https://www.massagemissionvalley.com. What is the cross street on ECB?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

  7. #11340
    Thanks! Heavenly Hands gals are surely hot, but their price tag for just HJ is a bit steep for me.

    Is Super Therapy rub and tug or BJ / FS are on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

    Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

  8. #11339

    Jessica, Alice or Dallas?

    I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

    And.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

    What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?

  9. #11338

    Heavenly hands on ecb

    Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

  10. #11337

    Caroline

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162708 Man, I wish there was some info on this one. No search results from phone or photos. Sent her a message through the message box on RR. No response.

  11. #11336

    Heavenly Hands and Super Therapy in same building

    Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

    Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

  12. #11335
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.
    Lana Rhoades.

  13. #11334

    Visiting and looking for advice

    I'm going to be in town for a week or so and looking for some direction on an AMP (or other mp) that is clean and reliable for a nice rub with an HE. Not looking for full service this trip but would really like some advice on best places for a decent massage with reliable services. Will review services after and would be happy to return the favor to anyone visiting New England in the near future. PM.

    J.

  14. #11333

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor1967  [View Original Post]
    Google image search shows that #3 is Vicki Li, a very attractive model. You can buy a mouse pad with her picture on it. I doubt seriously that she is doing cardates in San Diego.
    Thanks for the input, definitely felt the 1st and 3rd ones were suspect, but was hoping for the best.

  15. #11332

    She looks good too

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired about the 3rd one before and was told the pictures are of a model. Also, the verbiage in the ad. GFE, cardate, backdoor. Are similar to several other ads on RubRatings. Below is an ad with a similar verbiage and she is a porn star.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161576
    For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape