LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalWais  [View Original Post]
    I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

    And.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

    What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?
    What's really weird is that the pictures are of Amber Hahn porn model. Maybe the donation includes sitting with some imposter and her driver watching videos of Amber barebacking some porn stud.

  2. #11350
    BeerGuy,

    Interesting technique!!

    I can't find any "Heavenly Hands" except https://www.massagemissionvalley.com. What is the cross street on ECB?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

  3. #11349
    Thanks! Heavenly Hands gals are surely hot, but their price tag for just HJ is a bit steep for me.

    Is Super Therapy rub and tug or BJ / FS are on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

    Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

  4. #11348

    Jessica, Alice or Dallas?

    I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

    And.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

    What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?

  5. #11347

    Heavenly hands on ecb

    Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

  6. #11346

    Caroline

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162708 Man, I wish there was some info on this one. No search results from phone or photos. Sent her a message through the message box on RR. No response.

  7. #11345

    Heavenly Hands and Super Therapy in same building

    Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

    Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

  8. #11344
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.
    Lana Rhoades.

  9. #11343

    Visiting and looking for advice

    I'm going to be in town for a week or so and looking for some direction on an AMP (or other mp) that is clean and reliable for a nice rub with an HE. Not looking for full service this trip but would really like some advice on best places for a decent massage with reliable services. Will review services after and would be happy to return the favor to anyone visiting New England in the near future. PM.

    J.

  10. #11342

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor1967  [View Original Post]
    Google image search shows that #3 is Vicki Li, a very attractive model. You can buy a mouse pad with her picture on it. I doubt seriously that she is doing cardates in San Diego.
    Thanks for the input, definitely felt the 1st and 3rd ones were suspect, but was hoping for the best.

  11. #11341

    She looks good too

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired about the 3rd one before and was told the pictures are of a model. Also, the verbiage in the ad. GFE, cardate, backdoor. Are similar to several other ads on RubRatings. Below is an ad with a similar verbiage and she is a porn star.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161576
    For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.

  12. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    Been curious about the first one as well.
    The pics for this.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154194

    Got changed out this afternoon vs this morning.

    Sounds fake to me.

    BTW, this morning the pics looked much better.

  13. #11339

    Angel Southbay

    Been staring at this a lot (because I love filipinas). Anyone ever seen her or have any other Filipina or Nuru recommendations?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128028

  14. #11338
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed the abundance of ads for independent Asian providers located in Bay Park? All of the ads have a similar style with very or missing rate information? The pics looks like they're ripped from the web.
    I've noticed the same thing, I contacted one of the providers a couple months back and she was working out of Lexi's place on morena, forgot her name, but got what I wanted, pricey and wanted to gtfo after, I'd wager there the new posts are coming from there, with the exception of Alice and Rosely.

  15. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Any details on these independents?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154194
    Been curious about the first one as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape