Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1751

  2. #1750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Old Name

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    What the hell else was she supposed to do with a name like that!!
    Was her full name Mi Suk Suk Luv you Long Time?

  3. #1749

  4. #1748

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Beteez  [View Original Post]
    [URL]https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/duval-county/massage-therapist-gives-up-license-after-offering-sex-act-undercover-officer/TA4LR57RXFFCHGJN4YLYLSXXAA/[/URL
    What the hell else was she supposed to do with a name like that!!

  5. #1747

  6. #1746

    Agree Original Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Just like a lot of the more popular dis-ease. Put the scare in the public and sell vaccines! Smh.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138175/
    Its a virus not a disease. Small difference. Most have HPV. The big issue is now they are making sure you have it when they give you vaccine. But they only give you a little HPV.

    I talked to oncology nurse and she says that the cervical cancer is now popping up among the vaccinated. The worst thing is the danger of shooting something foreign in your body. PSA alert. Heavy metals are harmful.

    There has been people that died from this particular vaccine. I personally know a couple of girls that were injured. Its not worth the risk, but they are trying to make it mandatory. Stay safe.

  7. #1745

    Maggots

    Just a bunch of maggots and flies trying to eat off the man's fat.

  8. #1744

    Pissed off the

    The is used to people pleading on bs charges, has gotten outgunned and trying to put heat on Kraft to settle. Kraft's hired guns have this asshat outclassed.

  9. #1743

    Trying to charge Robert Kraft again


  10. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioCoins  [View Original Post]
    A former buddy of mine got popped for some now legal pot and ended up working for uncle. They never posted his arrest or the mugshots until after they used him to set a bunch of people up. The Rat Bastard devastated people's lives for what would have been at that time some probation at the most. Nowadays you would get a ticket.

    Just stay out of Polk County.

    Even if you've met someone a thousand times before, treat it like the first time and don't discuss anything in a way you're not supposed to regardless. Good practice just in case they are recording or something.

    Friends meet, friends hook-up, and friends help each other out all the time right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poaching  [View Original Post]
    The girls have already been victimized. Don't victimize them again by saying they can't be trusted. If you know a girl that got caught up in Grady's bullshit then this is the time where they could use some regulars to help with lawyer costs. Grady can't do shit if you're not in Polk.
    Hey Poaching, I am just sharing my personal experience with someone that I used to know that turned on others. They didn't post his arrest or mugshot until his damage was done. After he did help them they still kept going back to him for more and more, and still charged him with something small but unrelated to his intial drug charge. Just to show you how honest their promise to "help him out" was. He had to leave the state.

    The point of my reply to Esmith is that it doesn't matter who is working with law or not. You should not be in the habit of discussing certain things via text or out loud before or during a visit as a good rule.

    I am DEFINITELY NOT insinuating that anyone is working with uncle or not. I am saying that if someone was, that you wouldn't know regardless and to keep in good practice when you meet anyone. Regardless of whether they been arreted or not.

    So summarize again.

    If you are friends, friends hang out, friends hook-up, and friends give gifts to their friends all the time.

    So continue to meet your friends and make new ones.

    Friendship aint illegal last time I checked.

    I am no lawyer though. I am just Mario with the coins.

  11. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    The reality is that both Public Defenders and State Attorneys have too many cases to deal with and are truly happy to get these resolved with plea deals. It is "success" for both the PD and SA to resolve through a plea. The PD's success is getting a reduced crime, and the SA's success is getting a conviction.

    They have zero desire to take a low-level crime to trial because it would just be a complete waste of time and resources. Any case that goes to trial will take a minimum of 30 to 40 hours (likely way more than that) between hearings, discovery, depositions, trial preparation, etc. Outside of the complete waste of resources, State Attorneys know that the police force oftentimes make mistakes or overstep boundaries in making these arrests. So to spend that much time on a misdemeanor that may result in an acquittal simply does not make sense, and they will likely just drop the charges all together if they see that the accused is willing to take it to trial.

    Obviously there is no guarantee in any particular outcome, but this is the reality of the situation. That said, the important thing is that you have to hire an attorney that is willing to fight the charge.
    I can't tell you how right you are the cops will always make felony charges when they are filing them in the felony charges are bullshit charges that won't stick anyway all you need to do in the Florida court system if there's not enough evidence and they still want to take it to trial just called their bluff just simply take it down to the last second if you have to I've been involved in a case where they actually set the jury and then they said will come back from recess and start and then we came back from recess and they said they are dismissing all charges.

    Florida likes to call your bluff so if you tell them that you are serious about going to trial then it looks like you have a case and they get scared and dismiss I can't tell you how many times that happens in the state.

  12. #1740

    Always Lawyer Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Poaching  [View Original Post]
    They expect most people to just make a plea and get it over with. A friend of mine was caught last year and her attorney (PD) was trying to expedite the trial and recommended that she plead guilty with minimal time to serve. There were many problems with the case and I was helping her.

    I reached out to the PD with the problems and she was ignoring me. She was trying to get my friend to plead guilty the next day and I told her not to do it. After a week I went above the PD to the head of the PD's office and discussed it with him. The cops and the prosecutors made mistakes and were over charging her. Every point I made to them was included in the Motion to Dismiss.

    I was expecting to get the charges reduced from a Felony to a misdemeanor. Instead, the charges were DISMISSED.
    The reality is that both Public Defenders and State Attorneys have too many cases to deal with and are truly happy to get these resolved with plea deals. It is "success" for both the PD and SA to resolve through a plea. The PD's success is getting a reduced crime, and the SA's success is getting a conviction.

    They have zero desire to take a low-level crime to trial because it would just be a complete waste of time and resources. Any case that goes to trial will take a minimum of 30 to 40 hours (likely way more than that) between hearings, discovery, depositions, trial preparation, etc. Outside of the complete waste of resources, State Attorneys know that the police force oftentimes make mistakes or overstep boundaries in making these arrests. So to spend that much time on a misdemeanor that may result in an acquittal simply does not make sense, and they will likely just drop the charges all together if they see that the accused is willing to take it to trial.

    Obviously there is no guarantee in any particular outcome, but this is the reality of the situation. That said, the important thing is that you have to hire an attorney that is willing to fight the charge.

  13. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    While, I'm glad the child predators will get what they deserve, the HT victims were rescued from any more serious harm and abuse, and potential brutal pimps are off the streets, taken into account the total of all these individuals relative to the total number arrested this doesen't seem like a very financially efficient operation, but then again I guess they aren't going for efficiency they are going for fear, intimidation, and deterrence. I have to believe that there has to be a better way to have a more focused operation that targets each of these elements specifically. It's a shame "normal" mongers got caught up in this. What really surprises me is that this operation continues to be as successful as it is. The first rule I learned when I moved here was to never ever do business in Polk county. I think its safe to say that we all know when Polk county is going to run this big operation. Its very predictable and pretty much around the same time every damn year. We have this same conversation about this every year and will most likely be talking about the same thing this time next year. It really boggles the mind. Of course who knows maybe they have gotten clever in their techniques these days and we must all get more clever and take extra precautions as well. I just hope they keep that shit in Polk and these other counties don't get cute and get any ideas. Stay safe everyone.
    They were just going for numbers. They were calling ads from girls in other counties and putting the hard sell to get them to come for an outcall. I saw one provider's texts and it was more than 20 screen prints over a four hour time period. Even though she kept saying 'NO', the cop kept begging and continuing to raise the cash offer. It's not like the girls just showed up in Polk, they used all the tricks to get them to go there. They were probably doing girls from other counties to try to get drivers too.

  14. #1738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Polk

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    While, I'm glad the child predators will get what they deserve, the HT victims were rescued from any more serious harm and abuse, and potential brutal pimps are off the streets, taken into account the total of all these individuals relative to the total number arrested this doesen't seem like a very financially efficient operation, but then again I guess they aren't going for efficiency they are going for fear, intimidation, and deterrence. I have to believe that there has to be a better way to have a more focused operation that targets each of these elements specifically. It's a shame "normal" mongers got caught up in this. What really surprises me is that this operation continues to be as successful as it is. The first rule I learned when I moved here was to never ever do business in Polk county. I think its safe to say that we all know when Polk county is going to run this big operation. Its very predictable and pretty much around the same time every damn year. We have this same conversation about this every year and will most likely be talking about the same thing this time next year. It really boggles the mind. Of course who knows maybe they have gotten clever in their techniques these days and we must all get more clever and take extra precautions as well. I just hope they keep that shit in Polk and these other counties don't get cute and get any ideas. Stay safe everyone.
    Well said. It's worth noting that the Grady stings happen every 3-4 months like clockwork. There will be another in the spring during March Madness (that's another cute name Grady likes to use), then another in the middle of summer. Locals 'should' be aware of this since it's been going on for years, and most of Grady's victims are out-of-county residents, but there are always a few from within Polk.

  15. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Who even knew there were that many hookers even in Polk County? Probably just about everyone of them is from Orange or Osceola County Lots of girls in the pics! And sucks that one of them is someone I have seen a bunch. Which is explains why I haven't heard back from her. It is really simple. Stay out of Polk County! Period!
    While, I'm glad the child predators will get what they deserve, the HT victims were rescued from any more serious harm and abuse, and potential brutal pimps are off the streets, taken into account the total of all these individuals relative to the total number arrested this doesen't seem like a very financially efficient operation, but then again I guess they aren't going for efficiency they are going for fear, intimidation, and deterrence. I have to believe that there has to be a better way to have a more focused operation that targets each of these elements specifically. It's a shame "normal" mongers got caught up in this. What really surprises me is that this operation continues to be as successful as it is. The first rule I learned when I moved here was to never ever do business in Polk county. I think its safe to say that we all know when Polk county is going to run this big operation. Its very predictable and pretty much around the same time every damn year. We have this same conversation about this every year and will most likely be talking about the same thing this time next year. It really boggles the mind. Of course who knows maybe they have gotten clever in their techniques these days and we must all get more clever and take extra precautions as well. I just hope they keep that shit in Polk and these other counties don't get cute and get any ideas. Stay safe everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape