Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7063
-
02-19-20 23:13 #2053Banned Member

Posts: 3075Pictures search
Thanks C3 and Lion1! Often times, I will only use my iPad with keyboard or IPhone, but I'm assuming the Right Click thing is with a mouse using a desktop computer or laptop.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I'll have to pull out my laptop and test it out. I hate to use my desktop computer, then forget to delete my browser history and a friend or family member coming to visit catches me surfing porn pictures when they use my computer. LOL. I see many of these fake ads on RubRatings are using pictures of porn star or famous models.
-
02-19-20 23:08 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 61Liinda99
Not exactly sure why the jury is out on Liinda99, her service looks and price are all fantastic.
Looks: 8. 5.
Service: 8. 5.
Personality: 8.
Body: 9.
I arrived at a more upscale hotel in hotel circle. She answered the door on time in a nighty and gave me a warm kiss. She wasn't wearing much makeup but still looked great. Nice soft features, smelled great, silky hair and soft skin.
Handed over the roses and she asked me to sit on the bed. She began with a decent BBBJ. She is young and tiny so she couldn't fit it all and didn't have any spectacular technique but I loved it. Seeing this tiny young Latina bob up and down on my dick really got me going. She then wrapped me up and rode me really well. For her very petite frame she can really take a dick. I've been spending a lot of time with the Asian providers and they're great but always complain about the size. This isn't a humble brag, I'm not John Holmes just an observation. But I digress. We switched to doggy and man she has the form to make you bust. Arched back, tight pussy, soft moans the whole nine. Finished in mish and was on my way, never felt rushed or anything.
If you have a chance check her out, you will like her.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Liinda99
-
02-19-20 22:17 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 529Similarly, if you use Firefox, it has an image search add-on. Right click and you can get results from several search engines at the same time. Google, Tineye, Bing, Yandex and others.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Back when girls were less savvy, if they had pro pics, if I was lucky I would find unblurred versions by searching the photographer's website.
The truth is out there. LOL.
Years ago I had a link to one that even found flipped images. This thread is giving me motivation to find that one again.
-
02-19-20 20:28 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 2464How to Google search a picture
Firsts, you have to be using Chrome to do the search. Hover your cursor over the picture in question, right click and select "Search Google for Image. " A few seconds later, if that pic is anywhere on the web it will show up, plus a few thousand pics that sorta look similar. It is amazing how accurate the search is.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
02-19-20 20:09 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 3075Pictures search
I can never figure out how to do the pictures or reverse pictures search.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:47 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 226Interesting, my first meeting with her was for hhr and as I was leaving she suggested we do an Hr next time so she could give me a massage.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 01:54 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 563She's definitely not GFE, but FIV was nice. The CBJ was actually better than some BBJ's I've had. The view of that ass was amazing, but the new implants were a turn off. She's in town now and there were a couple other ladies sharing the room with her.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 00:19 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 392I always google search every picture possible.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 22:09 #2045Banned Member

Posts: 3075I knew
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
I knew the ad was fake. I was just trying to point out how obvious and stupid these scammers are by what they put in the ads. You're right, the low donations themselves are giveaways. This by itself is a big red flag. And, yes I saw the location listed for Seattle. If you scroll down further you would see San Diego listed as the location as well. Maybe Seattle is her home base and shes visiting, and she is real. Lol...
Next time I'll be a little more clearer in my attempt to be humorous in pointing out these fake/scam ads. Thanks for the education. LOL.
-
02-18-20 21:09 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 1223I can already tell that ad is 100% fake because the rates are too good to be true, she is posting under San Diego, but if you scroll down her ad, she clearly states her location is Seattle. Fake, fake, fake.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
And if the above doesn't convince you, she only accepts "Pay Pal, Cashapp and Zelle". So go ahead, electronically transfer her the $500, and let us know here how the night turned out for you and how many times you creampied her.
-
02-18-20 20:36 #2043Banned Member

Posts: 3075Interesting Ad
She spells it all out what's offered. TGTBT? Only $500 for an overnight? Those breasts look good!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162649
-
02-18-20 14:32 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 61Great BBBJ
Hey I'm new to USA sex guide but a veteran on http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...3515-Robreefer.
I am just getting back into mongering. My first review was a cheap BBBJ with Rimminng included for a hundred. For the price her BBBJ was great but she lacked deepthroat ability. The Rimminng was ok but left me with a lot to be desired. She is much older than my usual but I was feeling froggy. Location was clean but not discrete with apartment neighbor doors all around. Incall is in lakeside which is a minor inconvenience but not too big of a deal.
Will definitely repeat because rimming and BBBJ for a hundred is hard to find.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...&city=sandiego
-
02-18-20 02:49 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 130Jennifer Lynn
Sounds fun. I've messaged her in the past. She said she was in SD often, but I haven't noticed her recently. No kissing is a bummer. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 22:49 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 563Jennifer Lynn
https://switter.at/@Jenniferlynn031/media
200 for a quick visit, 250 hh and 350 hr. No kissing and CBJ cfs. She recently got implants.
-
02-17-20 22:23 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 33Marissa Jones
Anybody have any info on Marissa Jones up in North County? She claims she does car dates but not sure if she's legit.











Reply With Quote



