Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,311 to 17,325 of 26419
-
02-19-20 21:27 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 49I've looked and other than some poorly worded text, not really. What am I missing?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 21:26 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 49Donation? Was it incall or out?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 20:37 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 182Thanks Red Dog.
Closed menu? Unenthusiastic?
Either way, sounds like there are better ways to spend my money.
Originally Posted by RedDog60
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 19:36 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 35Mary Foxx
How do you reply her request without reveal your real name and I'd.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 19:09 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 1820Rose
Rose, my deep UTR is looking for a few more visits. Reminder. She can't do incall and will need a ride or Uber to your place. On the flip side, no rush, fairly open menu and no habit. And perhaps most importantly, no games or drama.
HS.
-
02-19-20 18:56 #9104Banned Member

Posts: 505Notice anything wierd about the first ones ad?
Originally Posted by Fla_FunMeister
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:19 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 86Mary Fox
I saw her last week. Was staying in brookfield. Great attitude, straight hair, definitely fun. Face had a lot of acne and kitty smelled a bit. I was in a rush and didn't give her time to get ready, as she was out prior to that. Other than that she was cool and would visit again.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
Twitter is Maryfox4245581.
Enjoy!
-
02-19-20 18:16 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 380Deanna's back
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/250673056051
Decent in call or out, safe neighborhood. Same great service and that body.
-
02-19-20 18:13 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 152Kensey
I saw Kensey 3 months ago. She was really cool and a lot of fun. I cannot verify whether she is kinky or dominant, though.
Originally Posted by Fla_FunMeister
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 16:19 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 748Mary foxx
Man, I like her look. Anyone see her lately? Just wondering service, location and what she's looking like. Curly or straight hair? What's her Twitter handle again? Lost it.
-
02-19-20 16:07 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 135She is a 6 out 10 in service and 7 out of 10 for looks.
Will not repeat. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 14:48 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 49Will be visiting next week need advice
I like kinky, dominant, spinners.
These are what I have found. Any input?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/777187535586
Kinky Kensey https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/216661621162.
JennyOZ - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennyoz-...lwaukee-824238.
-
02-19-20 13:23 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 182Any intel on Angelina from Eros?
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6602680.htm?cat=1
Probably meeting up Friday (will report if I do).
Anyone else with first hand knowledge? If so, should I keep date or cancel?
Thanks.
-
02-19-20 12:21 #9096Senior Member

Posts: 354Lady blondage
Trusted seniors who have helped me in the past send pm if you can host her between now and 5 pm tomorrow. Search lady Blondage for prior Sa link shared here. Face 9/10 and body 7/10 open menu YMMV 150 hh.
-
02-19-20 08:11 #9095Senior Member

Posts: 118Love it!
I've read some crazy / hilarious post's on this board, but this one is the best by far! Thank you, happy trails.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




