Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7904

  2. #7903

    Kandi?

    Texted her early this week. She used to post as Kandi a couple of years ago. Anybody has seen her recently? Last time we met she was a beautiful tall and thin girl,. With some substance problems though, not sure of a baby later she still looks great. Incalls in Salisbury.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/871946225441

  3. #7902
    Haven't seen this one myself, but hesitant without reviews. If you try it, please add a report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodagee  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've become very interested in ebony girls and was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/631618817473

  4. #7901

    I wish I never signed up for fetlife

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Met her through Fetlife. Very kinky. But my visit was at no charge.
    I opened can of worms by asking this question. I was not aware about fetlife and now I wish I could you see what I saw. Don't want to be and can't get that rough. LOL.

  5. #7900

    Check gastonia board

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMikey69  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed there.

  6. #7899

  7. #7898

    Very good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodagee  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've become very interested in ebony girls and was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/631618817473
    Pics are accurate and that thang is delicious.

  8. #7897

    Lookin to try

    Recently I've become very interested in ebony girls and was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/631618817473

  9. #7896

    Re: looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bashful  [View Original Post]
    OK, might be heading to CLT area in a few weeks and looking for someone. Went back 12/13 pages on this forum and it's just full of who not to see. Who is fun, reliable, reasonable? Generally 60-90 minute out-calls.

    Thanks.

    -B.
    This girl is low volume, doesn't work every day, never posts at 4 am like the junkies and I have seen a few good reviews. I have not seen her but have talked to her and she seems like a good bet.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/395209691658

  10. #7895

    Looking

    OK, might be heading to CLT area in a few weeks and looking for someone. Went back 12/13 pages on this forum and it's just full of who not to see. Who is fun, reliable, reasonable? Generally 60-90 minute out-calls.

    Thanks.

    -B.

  11. #7894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Amber Rose is off the market

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant66  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Amber Rose is no longer providing, seems like she has been off the grid for the last year or so.
    Can confirm she has been off the market now for a 9 plus months.

  12. #7893

    Amber Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Amber Rose. I've never seen her or desired to, nor do I know about any reviews. Having said that, I've seen her profile & contact info on a few sites & it sounds like she is exactly what you're looking for in a submissive. YMMV. Be safe.

    https://9escorts.com/escort/mature-e...te-amber-rose/

    https://cityxguide.com/reviews/amber-rose-12702

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...0/1/812645/ter
    I believe that Amber Rose is no longer providing, seems like she has been off the grid for the last year or so.

  13. #7892

  14. #7891

  15. #7890

    Amber Rose

    There has been some unfavorable reviews on this forum. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Amber Rose. I've never seen her or desired to, nor do I know about any reviews. Having said that, I've seen her profile & contact info on a few sites & it sounds like she is exactly what you're looking for in a submissive. YMMV. Be safe.

    https://9escorts.com/escort/mature-e...te-amber-rose/

    https://cityxguide.com/reviews/amber-rose-12702

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...0/1/812645/ter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape