Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,266 to 23,280 of 31140
-
02-18-20 07:55 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 110Elsa
I tried to see her a few weeks ago. Set a time (just travel time) and was given the address. Get to the location which wasn't great and waited 15 min with periodic texts to her. Radio silence and I bailed after those 15 minutes. Hate having my time wasted as I have limited monger time as it is. I won't be trying again, she's off the list.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
BTR.
-
02-17-20 22:19 #7874Regular Member

Posts: 18One dozen more pics of her
[QUOTE=Prodagee;4667130]https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/910860813230
Has anyone checked out this one yet? If not ill toftt next week[/QUOTEhttps://escortfish.ch/photos/view/980-269-5879
-
02-17-20 19:48 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 35Agreed. Stay far, far away
One day I had a dream that I saw Julie / Ann / JulieAnn back in the glory days of BackPage. Decent BBBJ even though her phone rang non-stop. Cover goes on, start the good stuff in mish. We were in the middle of it when she needs to use the restroom, next thing I know she came out the bathroom & jetted out the door. Before I could get my shoes on some guy was knocking at the door asking if Julie was finished with his room. Terrible dream.
Originally Posted by FantasySeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 15:10 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 309Have not seen her but I can verify she's a real person and the pics are legit.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 14:15 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 34No reply
I have messaged twice with no response from her. Lmk if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Prodagee
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 13:48 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 91New in monroe
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/910860813230
Has anyone checked out this one yet? If not ill toftt next week.
-
02-17-20 12:47 #7869Regular Member

Posts: 16Go for it
In my opinion she is the real deal and a great experience. Well worth the price of admission! I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 12:42 #7868Regular Member

Posts: 16Keep looking.
Unfortunately Melissa talks a lot about GFE but she falls short in reality. I've seen her in the past and left disappointed both times. She definitely has the potential to be a true GFE MILF experience, but she failed both times that I saw her. Was too mechanical and rushed.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 12:17 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 137Elsa
I have been wanting to see Elsa for a while now. Pretty much everything in this review is my experience, except I didn't find her to be cute or pretty at all. That said she was a cool girl. She's been discussed a hundred times so no link. Go to STG and search Elsa if you need to see an ad.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 10:27 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 309I don't have a problem. No need to make this about me. Fertility issues are common. I know several people who the IVF route for low sperm count or low quality sperm. They were instructed to abstain from sex or masterbation for a week (I believe) prior to providing a specimen for the process.
Originally Posted by Nickclt
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 09:54 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 395Thai
I know I read about her a couple of times this month. Read the forum.
Originally Posted by RbWonder2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 09:21 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 246Listcrawler Redirect
Happened to me over and over. Finally realized they had blocked my account for some reason. I had to create a new one and that solved it.
Originally Posted by HawaskaPujari
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 09:11 #7863Regular Member

Posts: 21Thai
Has anyone seen Thai? She used to advertise in the escort sections but now in massage. I would like to contact her for an appointment but was wondering if she is massage only or does it include full service?
-
02-17-20 08:46 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 50Here's your problem man. You're going to a vagina doctor for your dick issues. FYI, the male equivalent of an OB / GYN is a urologist.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 07:24 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 42You need bust nuts regularly so your swimmers are young and strong. Old sperm is sluggish like some of us older folks.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






