Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 907 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #815

    Speaking of escorts

    Has anyone seen this one recently? She is one the radar but something about her blog and her pics always keeps me from pulling the trigger. She says the stuff and likes the right stuff but there is always hesitation as something seems off. Any intel would be appreciated. As always happy hunting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5026101931

  2. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRyuhou  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tori a few times in 2018 but discontinued due to a series of worsening problems. Hygiene, living space, lies, and she was in a bad way with tranquilizers.

    I see her ads on Babylon, has she improved any?
    Her pics were old a long time ago.

    Can't say if the brand new ones are representative of her current looks or not.

  3. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    Comment in Fight Thread.
    No one gives a fuck.

    Take your sound and fury written by an idiot and signifying nothing to the fight thread as it belongs. We don't need another bandwidth wasting statement telling us it's there. People will see it if they want to go there. Near 70 posts and over 50 of them are fighting.

    This is the Escort report thread. Report about escorts.

  4. #812

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRyuhou  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tori a few times in 2018 but discontinued due to a series of worsening problems. Hygiene, living space, lies, and she was in a bad way with tranquilizers.

    I see her ads on Babylon, has she improved any?
    Don't do it. Better out there. She doesn't look nearly as good as her pics, doesn't put forth effort, "jaw gets tired" after 2 min, you name it. I dreamed a second time hoping for better and it was worse.

  5. #811

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    I've seen comments about her for years but never connected. I'm hoping Friday is the day. Any info on her would be cool. Report back afterwards. Ty.
    Just a suggestion, check 30 minutes before your appointed time and have a back up or plan B. Shes been having issues familywise, so be aware if Friday does not happen. Bring your A game. Enjoy.

  6. #810

    Angelina

    I've seen comments about her for years but never connected. I'm hoping Friday is the day. Any info on her would be cool. Report back afterwards. Ty.

  7. #809

    Destiny

    Does anyone have any info on destiny. I know she goes back and forth between lex and Louisville. Please pm with any details. And yes I do know "who" she is. Only interested in service details. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMzA5MDYzODI5Mzk0OTBiZGVjYjZjYjcxMTQyYTllYTU4ZGE5Mjg.jpg‎  

  8. #808

    Any updates on Tori with the paw tatts?

    I saw Tori a few times in 2018 but discontinued due to a series of worsening problems. Hygiene, living space, lies, and she was in a bad way with tranquilizers.

    I see her ads on Babylon, has she improved any?

  9. #807

    Listcrawler

    Yes, it was down most of the day. I also browse Escort fish, which is really just megapersonals but I like the format better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is listcrawlers down all day. Is there another website that you use around Louisville? I do know about STG. Thanks.

  10. #806

    Response in BBQ and Fight Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend from out of town, very sexy UTR, 28 yrs old, will be available Friday from noonish on just for Friday (not the weekend) safe incall in highlands. Pm me for pix or details. She's great.
    Comment in Fight Thread.

  11. #805

    Lc

    Is it me or is listcrawlers down all day. Is there another website that you use around Louisville? I do know about STG. Thanks.

  12. #804

    UTR goodness

    I have a friend from out of town, very sexy UTR, 28 yrs old, will be available Friday from noonish on just for Friday (not the weekend) —safe incall in highlands. Pm me for pix or details. She's great.

  13. #803

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddahJive  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. That's her phone number.
    Great, she was the best around. Glad she's back.

  14. #802

    That's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CedNotDead  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new add on STG, changed her hair.

    Spam or is she back?

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...k/743613139099
    Yep, that's her. That's her phone number.

  15. #801

    Indy side

    I've got some free time tomorrow and I'll be on the north side of the river. Was wanting some suggestions on who to see. I've seen chelsie, katana and some others over the years. Just looking for someone new that's reliable and fun. Any help is appreciated. PM is always welcome. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape