Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,686 to 41,700 of 52320
-
02-18-20 23:20 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 36Rebranded kgirl
Was Jana up here in SJ with lovelyangels. Site / Jana.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 22:36 #10634Regular Member

Posts: 2Ruby and LA Sera Duo
Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.
-
02-18-20 20:31 #10633Banned Member

Posts: 113Jenny
My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the block.
Originally Posted by DukeTopaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 18:39 #10632Banned Member

Posts: 46Hera / Jane
So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
And Jenny, formerly of SA, now has a new Booker in ktown?
Has SA crashed and burned and. All its talent absconded. To other bookers?
I'm. So confused.
-
02-18-20 18:32 #10631Senior Member

Posts: 415Hera / Jane etc. Etc.
Wow, the rate that these gals come and go and reappear with new names and new bookers is becoming more than my old brain can follow. Thanks to you guys who can sort it all out. LOL!
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 18:15 #10630Senior Member

Posts: 530Hera
Hera is Jane. She is now with M.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 14:20 #10629Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday Feb. 18
M. Nuri, Angel, Ace, Jina, Wendy, Hera.
Sunny. Glow, Lyn.
Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.
Sexy Angels. Chanel, Jenny (she's back).
-
02-18-20 14:16 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 3480New girl with M in PV
Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.
-
02-18-20 13:04 #10627Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations up North?
I will be traveling to SF and am curious, do any of our local bookers have girls up there? I'm in with sexyangels, ktown and sixshop. If not, any recs?
-
02-18-20 05:00 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 939Between the "new" girl Ace at M or Becky at the palace which one should I go for? Want more GFE than PSE.
-
02-18-20 02:33 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 1834
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
I'll chime in and say that I recognize those numbers and can confirm they work (top one is Luke and bottom is Jewelry).
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 00:47 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 56Not a newbie
I won't say I'm a newbie just new to this site or forum.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I've used Ktownescort for the last couple yrs not really knowing there was a lot more available now it seems BBFS is readily available.
I'm leaning towards seeing Jamie at KTE but curious as to who else is good to see any word on Judy at six? Or any of the ladies of sexyangels?
Thanks.
-
02-18-20 00:16 #10623Banned Member

Posts: 113ThEM
Orgs from The Bay got hit the hardest as they use that site almost exclusively for hobbying. So many legends with easily 300+ reviews each, wiped away overnight. There goes my NorCal TDL.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 00:05 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 3690No worry
I am guessing EroticMonkey just wants to clean house to compete with TER. This agency ad / review is a honeypot of fake reviewers and the agency keep using the same profile for new girls and rendered old reviews meaningless.
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 00:00 #10621Senior Member

Posts: 184I agree with Boner. If you don't want GFE, just book the girl and tell her how you want it. If "NO GFE" is your game, then don't go to M. There are much hotter girls at other agencies. You might have to work your way through some lower tier agencies, but the eventual access to young Grade A hot body KGirls will be worth it!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





