Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10634

    Ruby and LA Sera Duo

    Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.

  2. #10633

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTopaz  [View Original Post]
    So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?

    And Jenny, formerly of SA, now has a new Booker in ktown?

    Has SA crashed and burned and. All its talent absconded. To other bookers?

    I'm. So confused.
    My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the block.

  3. #10632

    Hera / Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Hera is Jane. She is now with M.
    So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?

    And Jenny, formerly of SA, now has a new Booker in ktown?

    Has SA crashed and burned and. All its talent absconded. To other bookers?

    I'm. So confused.

  4. #10631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Hera / Jane etc. Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Hera is Jane. She is now with M.
    Wow, the rate that these gals come and go and reappear with new names and new bookers is becoming more than my old brain can follow. Thanks to you guys who can sort it all out. LOL!

  5. #10630

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.
    Hera is Jane. She is now with M.

  6. #10629

    Tuesday Feb. 18

    M. Nuri, Angel, Ace, Jina, Wendy, Hera.

    Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

    Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.

    Sexy Angels. Chanel, Jenny (she's back).

  7. #10628

    New girl with M in PV

    Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hera.jpg‎   Hera 2.jpg‎   Hera 3.jpg‎   Hera 4.jpg‎   Hera 5.jpg‎  

    Hera 6.jpg‎  

  8. #10627

    Recommendations up North?

    I will be traveling to SF and am curious, do any of our local bookers have girls up there? I'm in with sexyangels, ktown and sixshop. If not, any recs?

  9. #10626
    Between the "new" girl Ace at M or Becky at the palace which one should I go for? Want more GFE than PSE.

  10. #10625
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Hence 2 phone numbers?

    XXX-6351

    XXX-0082
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Had no luck with both numbers.
    I'll chime in and say that I recognize those numbers and can confirm they work (top one is Luke and bottom is Jewelry).

  11. #10624

    Not a newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    M doesn't have a site and not newbie friendly. Best to try these two sites for BBFS.

    http://sexyangels.site/sexy-angels

    http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/home
    I won't say I'm a newbie just new to this site or forum.

    I've used Ktownescort for the last couple yrs not really knowing there was a lot more available now it seems BBFS is readily available.

    I'm leaning towards seeing Jamie at KTE but curious as to who else is good to see any word on Judy at six? Or any of the ladies of sexyangels?

    Thanks.

  12. #10623

    ThEM

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing EroticMonkey just wants to clean house to compete with TER. This agency ad / review is a honeypot of fake reviewers and the agency keep using the same profile for new girls and rendered old reviews meaningless.
    Orgs from The Bay got hit the hardest as they use that site almost exclusively for hobbying. So many legends with easily 300+ reviews each, wiped away overnight. There goes my NorCal TDL.

  13. #10622

    No worry

    I am guessing EroticMonkey just wants to clean house to compete with TER. This agency ad / review is a honeypot of fake reviewers and the agency keep using the same profile for new girls and rendered old reviews meaningless.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank78  [View Original Post]
    Keiko agency (aka bookers Cherry and January) have all their ads taken down of Eroticmonkey. Really weird, considering they just added a few new girls a day or two ago. Perhaps they were busted? Should we be worried? The building they operate out of is a notorious incall.

  14. #10621
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    There is still the boning. Sometimes I forgot to DFK them and forgot to get BBBJ then failed to get PSE LOL. If you still have a boner by this time then welcome to my league the Boner League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

    You don't have to ask booker if a girl does GFE or not, just book a girl and tell that girl what you want. No kissing? CBJ only? CFS only? HJ only? All are fine. They may feel weird about it but they even got request not to have FS before. Although I would try to see only really attractive girls.
    I agree with Boner. If you don't want GFE, just book the girl and tell her how you want it. If "NO GFE" is your game, then don't go to M. There are much hotter girls at other agencies. You might have to work your way through some lower tier agencies, but the eventual access to young Grade A hot body KGirls will be worth it!

  15. #10620

    No GFE no problem

    There is still the boning. Sometimes I forgot to DFK them and forgot to get BBBJ then failed to get PSE LOL. If you still have a boner by this time then welcome to my league the Boner League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

    You don't have to ask booker if a girl does GFE or not, just book a girl and tell that girl what you want. No kissing? CBJ only? CFS only? HJ only? All are fine. They may feel weird about it but they even got request not to have FS before. Although I would try to see only really attractive girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys feel about GFE? Little worried about the risks of kissing these beautiful women, planning on reaching out to M but worried they won't respond if I say no GFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape