Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 7897
-
02-19-20 21:38 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 487So annoying
Well the few times I've tried to meet up I've been scammed. Showed ho to the meet and no reward was provided. So now before we meet I like to do an exchange of photos or a video for a small reward, to prove you'll provide a reward at the meet. I'm sorry if you don't want to do that, it's just the only way I feel comfortable now 😕.
-
02-19-20 20:16 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 541Tough work
Yep. Its like cold calling. Damn hard work and you have to be on your game.
I've found that giving $ before the m&g is almost always a loser. I let them know that I'm happy to provide a small gift if things go well, but will not venmo in advance. Not trying to be a tough guy, but have been burned too many times in the past. Old Chinese guys post below mine is on point. You give 95% of these ladies and inch, they'll assume you're good for an extra mile and will often push it. At the minimum now I like to make them show up and work for it.
These forums are great for weeding out flakes and scammers, but remember, once you see a good post go up about an SB, its a sure sign that she's going to be innundated with guys beating down her door. Between the hundreds of lurkers who are on the site, you're now competing with the guys who've mastered this game down to a science.
I've found that more often than not, the ladies who are not reviewed are often the best gems. Not hating on anyone, since its human nature, but when you find something good, most folks want to keep it a secret so they can have more of it. Chances are when you hear crickets after asking about a young lady, then that's probably a good sign.
After 100's of messages, and an exhausting # of m&gs, I'm slowly rounding out my rotation. Pretty sure I'm going into the rotations of some of the girls I've met this go around and hope whichever you guys I'm sharing her with are clean. Guess in the meantime I'll just have to jimmy up until I get a better sense for each of these new ladies.
Happy hunting fellahs.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 18:01 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 812Sharing is caring
Contacted her yesterday but I could not meet up. Then she sent me some sob story about her kid needing medication. Did feel sorry for her and sent her $30 (she asked for $26) just because I felt sorry for her and I can afford it. Then she starts blowing my number up asking for $36 for oxygen tanks for her kid sounding really desperate. I really feel sorry for her but hey, some people just don't know when enough is enough. Do her a good deed and then she asks for more. It might be for real that all of it is for her kid but come on already, hit someone else up, did my good deed for the day.
Originally Posted by Mcpo9
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 17:20 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 560Perseverance pays (hopefully)
I hear you, man. Depending on the next 5-7 days, I'm probably going to let my subscription expire after April due to the lack of any success. My abysmal stats include the following since early January: 71 different women messaged, 26 replies, 3 no-shows (on the day of), 6 cancellations / "re-schedules", 2 scams (which I fell for like an idiot), and only 1 actual meet-up that ended being someone seeking a platonic relationship.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
Right now, I'm lined up to meet one SB (jengo2130) this week and another one next week (a secret for now but with whom I'm cautiously excited about). Maybe I'll change my mind and keep at it after these two. But if it ends up being a bust, I'll certainly report back. It can get daunting and seems like a lot of work to cast the line out on that site compared to just seeing a professional provider (of which there's several on SA itself, I'm sure). But I'm still a tad optimistic about these next 5-7 days and I'm hopeful that my perseverance will pay off.
I know I've said it before, but I'm grateful to you all for your contributions and giving a heads up on many of these SBs. Best of luck this week (and the coming weekend), everyone. Cheers!
-
02-19-20 13:21 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 525Educated Ella
OK, but I didn't pull the trigger. 9 body and 6 face. Highly sexual but a sense of entitlement. Asks $500+.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 12:19 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 30Taina 1
Any info out there on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/213fe...6-d89b236665e1
-
02-19-20 11:46 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 237SA Site is so lame now its crazy keeps getting worst and worst
SA Site is so lame now its crazy keeps getting worst and worst they should have females pay as well that would weed out the fakes LOL.
-
02-19-20 06:05 #4035Regular Member

Posts: 19Sharing is Caring
Seen her a few times. BBFS is available. Fun for couple of times.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-20 04:52 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 93Xsflower
I know she's been mentioned before. She contacted me a month ago and said we should meet since I favorited her on SA. We agreed to meet at a restaurant a few days later. On the day of her meet she confirmed and later that day I went to our meeting place and she was a no show.
-
02-18-20 21:15 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 165Her phone will be blowing up.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 21:11 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 165Educated Ella
https://www.seeking.com/member/af20a...d-e27e363d61d2
We have plans for lunch, just wondering if anyone has seen her?
-
02-18-20 20:37 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 165Too Bad
With a body like that her inbox must be BLOWING up. I've never had any luck with women who look like her. Just keep moving forward.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 17:27 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 223Sharing is caring
I met this one on WYP. She's in Brandywine. Met her for $60 and did CFS and BBBJ / CIM. Pretty sure BBFS is available. She came to me 25 minutes away at no additional cost. Decent time for the price. She's been blowing up my phone since LOL. I have too many others to manage. She's mid 32,5'4" and curvy. Number is 240xxxx994.
Have fun guys.
-
02-18-20 16:39 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 390Teenie Meenie selling pictures
This one I doubt is real. In any event, she just introduces herself to sell you pictures "to start".
https://www.seeking.com/member/23bf7...1-2072ef67c29f
I'll pass.
-
02-18-20 15:49 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 487Vibes
I found her just ok in the sack. Decent enough but not great. Nice body and COF was fun.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 11:02
Senior Member









Reply With Quote





