Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,701 to 41,715 of 52320
-
02-17-20 23:46 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 3690No GFE no problem
There is still the boning. Sometimes I forgot to DFK them and forgot to get BBBJ then failed to get PSE LOL. If you still have a boner by this time then welcome to my league the Boner League of Ordinary Gentlemen.
You don't have to ask booker if a girl does GFE or not, just book a girl and tell that girl what you want. No kissing? CBJ only? CFS only? HJ only? All are fine. They may feel weird about it but they even got request not to have FS before. Although I would try to see only really attractive girls.
Originally Posted by JeffTheSkateGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:34 #10619Senior Member

Posts: 3690Hana from Jewelry
I also recommend Hana for a good time. You guys don't have to take my words for it.
This is what the one and only one I bow down to say about her: The MVP Review.
Originally Posted by Dwaeji
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:17 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 3690M doesn't have a site and not newbie friendly. Best to try these two sites for BBFS.
http://sexyangels.site/sexy-angels
http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/home
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 23:14 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 3690Only take someone to report it and I think Wordpress will shut it down. That's what happens when not using escorts platform or build their own site.
Originally Posted by Mintzpo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 21:13 #10616Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks. Got an appointment already and will report once I have my session with her. BBFS drought lately on my rotation. Cona, Nana, Jenny on vacation. Hope she stays awhile. I thought she was old School Ace with double D boobies. I'm thinking of Ace circa Suri, Gaga and Rain LOL.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 20:28 #10615

Posts: 904Agency still active. Just updating their website. Probably will be hosting it somewhere else.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:22 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 939Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:21 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 346Ace / Kandy
Saw her when she was in OC with mykupcake, Kandy. She's 5 something, definitely not under 5 feet. She looks korean to me but than again I don't really care which country they look like they came from. I just care that the looks makes me want to go 2nd round and 3rd round. Service was good, eager to please, pleasant attitude, did everything I wanted with no hesitation. Kupcake told me BBFS was 100 extra but I didn't pay that and she didn't ask either. Kandy / Ace is a good ride and definitely above average than the current crop in an overall sense.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:11 #10612Banned Member

Posts: 1333Scarlet
I second that motion. I saw Scarlet back in 2016 and she was in much better shape and much more sexier body than now. Unfortunately the body has been going down the hill and it is partly because Scarlet does not watch her diet (3 cheese burger, KFC) and foods like that.
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
She still delivered great BBBJ and CIP with me but I hate to say that I concur with your visual assessment of Scarlett is 100% accurate and despite her stellar service with me, I still would not go back.
-
02-17-20 19:09 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 273Wow I wonder what happened.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 19:07 #10610Banned Member

Posts: 1333Ace with M
Ace used to be with Mykupcake, Sixshop and now with "M". I have heard that she is more Filipino looking than Korean looking and service is good but I never saw her as I don't like short girls (she is 4'9") or Filipino looking girl. BBFS has always been on menu with her.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:55 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 939Anyone got info on ACE?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:17 #10608Banned Member

Posts: 24Kandy
Those pictures are of Kandy. MILF well for more like MIDWF. Not worth $$$60/ hr. $80/ hhr at best.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 18:09 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 158Palace Becky
Just saw her for the first time, and I think I'm addicted. Her rimming is the best I've ever had and she's just naturally a freak. Her body type reminds me of yoona, but with nicer breasts and a better ass. Taller and thicker than mostly every other kgirl, but that's my jam. She's here until Friday and she'll be back in mid-March for those of you interested in seeing her.
-
02-17-20 17:34 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 7266The Acektown is no longer valid.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





