Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 2911
-
03-14-20 18:09 #1996Banned Member

Posts: 968So what if you get burned and then don't have the extra money, huh??
What if you don't have the extra money, to make them come back? That nice little tactic you said, WON'T work. If you have no more money left. If you gave them say 40-60 bucks. And that's all you had. Well guess what you just got burned. Out of the last of your money. What do you think dude, everyone has the extra money for these unsavory skanks to come back? Your preaching to the choir man. Why don't you stop paying upfront. And then you don't have to worry. SmH.
-
03-14-20 14:12 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 149Don't pay in advance
I'm always saying this. You think I'd learn by now. This girl, we'll call her Jen, came with her ride. I was to give him the money, then she's come with me. She got out of the car, I gave him the money, and of course she launches into a "we'll be right back" speech. Now, this is a girl I know we'll, but she tried to burn me anyway. You see, I know all these girls well, and they respond to. More money! She drove off with her guy and I waited patiently. I wanted to sound pissed. I then called and they gave excuses and promised to make it up. Blah blah. I then waited a little longer. Then acted mad and said I was going to give her more when he left. Then waited a little more, called them again, and told them I'd give them the money if they came back. Sure enough, they did. I gave her 40, and they took off, and now threw in another 40 to make her happy. At this point you'd think, fuck her! Why make her happy? Because that's how this game is played. So, for 80 I banged her silly and sent her on her way. It's nice to have the annoyed edge, cause she wanted to answer her phone, get a drink, use the bathroom, but you just say no and keep plowing her. She's not an escort so I'm putting this post here. Maybe we should have a separate thread for advice. Anyway, I usually give her 40, but getting burned on that is an acceptable loss, and a good litmus test of how much to trust them. (Don't trust any of them.) Normally, I wouldn't have given the money up front like that, but I wanted to see if this girl who I knew for some time now would try and burn me. If that happens to you, just offer a little more and they'll run back and give you your moneys worth, thinking they owe you and have to make up for being a ****.
-
03-09-20 16:31 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 237Framingham
So ill chime in here as I frequent the area for business. The influx of talent from the new halfway house never really happened, the place is fairly strict with curfews and the like. As for downtown there is rarely any talent there especially over the winter. As the weather gets nicer there may be a slight increase but never anything close to a guarentee. I predict framingham will attract more talent in the future as the city grows but for now there aint much. I go through there every day and I've only ever picked up 1 girl. For now at least its not worth the effort, better off going to worcester or boston.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 14:50 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 57How's the loop lately?
It's been a while since I've been around the loop and McD area. With the recent warmer weather, I was hoping that some of the local young talent might be emerging. I may take a run through tomorrow afternoon myself any surveillance would be appreciated.
-
02-23-20 12:17 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 157Blond Brittany
Nice girl, ok head, took me a while but she was a champ about it. Cim was a great way to finish, nice girl.
-
02-20-20 06:38 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 189Framingham SW's
I posted this on the Boston SW Board:
G'Morning Gentlemen.
A while back there was a lot of bantering regarding SW's in DT Framingham. I have finally had a chance to travel through there a few times recently, mostly passing through Eames Square, going down Hollis (126) towards Ashland.
A few months ago I would see the Blonde with the Red Hat Pimp, but he was always at her side. Not to mention that it isn't easy finding a place to pull over around Eames Square. Also, let us not forget that there is a neighborhood police station right there on Hollis Street.
I also recall there was a brunette that was hanging around that area also.
Anyone have intel on the current situation? Names? Digits? Where, when does she / they stroll? Do they hang out inside any DT businesses? Sad that the Convenience store is gone.
Do they ever make it up to the Dunkin area on Concord? (I would be a lot more comfortable than DT.).
Appreciate any info.
PM would be fine too.
Thanks.
JR.
P.S. Damn! What ever happened to the massive influx of talent that was predicted when the women's half-way house opened.
-
02-17-20 10:32 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 1734Mostly cleaned up, out of the business and has an SO last I heard.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 01:03 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 485Shellie
Anybody know if shellie is still around? One of the best head games I've ever experienced.
-
02-14-20 08:46 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 161Latina in leggings
Driving up main st saw a her from behind in tight leggings. Ass look good and my spidey senses started tingling. Drove by and she looked very cute. Drove ahead and parked at DnD and waited for her to walk by. Which She did. I rolled down my tinted window and made eye contact. She got the message. She walked up and let her in. Small talk, agreed price and to a spot for a very nice BBBJ. She took instructions well and I blew my load which she swallowed. Took her number to repeat later. Nice girl guys, she responds to texts and is polite. Treat her well fellas. PM me for contact info. She's looking for friends.
-
02-13-20 14:59 #1987Regular Member

Posts: 1Awfully quiet
Couple of cruise on Main Street. Place is dead except for big blonde girl I never saw before lurking between 7-11 and Dippin.
-
02-10-20 13:19 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 163Which one is she? What did it put you back? 👍127995;.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-20 13:00 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 161Fat ass Spanish
Need info bro. Where did you find her? Phone number? Time?
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 23:43 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 157Spanish tall one with the fat ass
I fucked her all night tonight with a rubber of course. Let me tell ya the head was good, she got here at 10:20 and just left. I tore it up, see her again anytime.
-
02-09-20 14:48 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 138Jen
Any body know how to f er t ahold of Jen.
-
02-07-20 18:14 #1982Regular Member

Posts: 23I gave her a ride a couple of months ago. Incoherent and in need of some personal hygiene. Sometimes I even disgust myself and gave in. Uninspired, Uninterested and uses her hands for 90% of the time. Too bad, she was sort of cute.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






