Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,281 to 23,295 of 31140
-
02-17-20 06:29 #7860Banned Member

Posts: 1148What did you expect?
You went for a QUICK visit. Those are going to go QUICK. The idea is to get you off as fast as she can and out the door.
Originally Posted by JSmith1013
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 01:38 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 309It's true. Any reputable OBGYN would give you that feedback.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 17:58 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 346That's not true. Please stop playing "Doctor" on an internet BB about ******.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 17:43 #7857Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Seriously
I like to read about solid experiences with providers I may want to try. I try to contribute factual information. That seems most helpful to mongers.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 16:06 #7856Regular Member

Posts: 14Rough Friendly
Suggestions for provider who allow getting rough. Slap her, spit on her, call her names during session.
-
02-16-20 15:28 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 685The more you ejaculate, the less sperm there is that builds up.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 14:43 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 7338He may have something on the drug use thing though those are the gals I try to avoid. Even if you don't knock one up there are other issues that come with them.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 14:37 #7853Regular Member

Posts: 3New to site
Just learned there was a "Search" function.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 14:33 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 65Bad advice! When I was trying to have a child with my x we were encouraged to have daily sexy and or that I masterbate to keep sprerm fresh and active.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 13:48 #7851Regular Member

Posts: 2Yvette
Recently saw Yvette at her apartment in the university area. Contacted via text and she said her qv rate was 80. Met with her and received a lackluster CBJ for a minute and then quickly to cfs. Did not consider it a good experience since it felt rushed and would not repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/914007388520
-
02-16-20 13:42 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 68Cali
Charges 50 additional for a trip to Greece.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 13:22 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 685If you beat off every day or every other day the chances of you knocking a chick up are pretty low.
Alot of these girls are on drugs so they can't get pregnant.
Our food supply is also poisoned and sperm counts are down for men in the west. Its possible, but its improbable. There is an industry around helping couples get pregnant.
-
02-16-20 13:10 #7848Banned Member

Posts: 1148Cali
I've seen her twice, a year ago. It was $ for Hhr. Her prices seem to be creeping up.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 11:33 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 229She's been reviewed many times here
Just type Rose in the search box.
Originally Posted by QCFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 08:08 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 7338Cali
If I remember correctly she was offering a half for 80 bucks a couple of years ago. If her hour is that then I would bet her half now would be 150 or 160?
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




