Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 24826
-
02-16-20 09:48 #12766Senior Member

Posts: 79A tale of Nikki
Called this provider off listcrawler, easy to contact friendly when we met very responsive to oral gave good oral, we were getting ready to mish her pimp came out of the bathroom. Now this shit got really weird, he was said alot of crazy shit like why are you screwing my wife, I can't handle this shit and the topper let's double team her. I listen to his shit for 10 minutes. Finally bugged out. I don't know how to put up an attachment but her number is.
765-303-xxxx, she's on Michigan Rd. At the red roof inn. Watch your 6 fellow mongers.
-
02-15-20 18:08 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 181Alexus
I'm hoping to see her tomorrow morning. This is my first time doing this sort of thing.
-
02-15-20 15:44 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8729995226
She looks familiar, I just can't remember if she has advertised or not. Any Intel? If not, I plan to TOFTT on Thursday.
-
02-15-20 12:43 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 41Nay
I've been with hundreds of women, her service is lukewarm at best. Body is nice, but she is certainly not worth $.50 for hh. Her QV should be. 6 and her HH should be $. Again she is very average in terms of performance, if you're just looking to explore and toss money around, you should try her out. If you actually want a good all around experience I'd advise finding someone else. She is 100% not worth the money she requests. If its MSOG $.2 is fair for her. See if you can negotiate.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
MF.
-
02-15-20 12:03 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 181BJ with tongue ring recommendation?
New to this sort of thing and trying to decide on someone to make my first. I've always desired oral from someone with a tongue piercing. Any recommendations for a good performer in the area?
-
02-15-20 10:49 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 124Make she you do not prepay. She can be a nice dream.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:56 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 144Honey coco
Seems like someone made it back from FL, mixed reviews about her $. 50 for hh for reported service I don't know if I should take the plunge? Would rather see Tabby!?
-
02-14-20 18:51 #12759Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-14-20 09:56 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 401Alexis!
See my post from 1/23. #12595. Bottom line: Excellent provider! As always, YMMV. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Willy45
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 08:46 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 224Above the Rim
Mena was the first to do that to me. She would massage me and before the flip during the extensive teasing, she would grab my ass and plant her mouth right on it and go to town. I did always show up with a well-kept situation though. It was hot. RBI.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 05:51 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 148Rim
Bonus: experienced receiving my first rim thanks to her.
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 03:39 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 727Alexis
Plenty of reviews in last month if you search for Alexis. I won't comment I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by Willy45
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 23:56 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 890Heading to your city. First time
http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...e/588069813182 Hello fellow mongers I will be in town starting next week. Any reports on this lovely little lady? Any info will be appreciated. Or maybe info on a few other teliable ladies please. Thank you Willy.
-
02-13-20 21:52 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 25DI girl question
Can anyone tell me which one of the di girls has the biggest pointiest nips?
-
02-13-20 19:47 #12752Regular Member

Posts: 6I have seen her two times in the last month, she responded back within 30 minutes both times. 1st visit was good, she can put her legs back as far as I've ever seen. 2nd visit was different though, must have been on drugs or something at the time, she kept stopping like every 15 seconds while giving BJ. After about 2 minutes of these she asks if I'm ready to have sex, felt very rushed, I would probably go again if there wasn't any other choices at the time.
Originally Posted by RosieOFondle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






