Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 18418
-
02-16-20 14:07 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 50Sexxyllexi is a scammer
This one offers to come over, asks for uber money via Venmo then disappears. Fortunately for me this lesson only cost me 25.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c9caf...0-f213f15e9951
-
02-16-20 09:26 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 276Triple that. Including oral versions so simply wrapping up before you penetrate isn't enough.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 08:48 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 1021Suggestions
Met this SB last week, had a great time and plan the seeing her again. But there's one issue I've got. She's got a pretty healthy Bush down below and I'm not a fan of the au naturel look at all. But this can be kind of a sensitive subject, I don't want to embarrass her or make her feel ashamed so just curious if anyone has any suggestions on how to approach me requesting her to shave without me coming off sounding like a completely insensitive dick? Thanks.
-
02-16-20 02:20 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 457Mami latina7
Any details on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/faeb4...8-e62363948e41
-
02-15-20 06:45 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 457Southern Stallion
This one has reached out to me. Any details on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3d0c...6-646acc0b3285
-
02-15-20 06:43 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 457Smartandsweet26
This one seems to be a time waster.
We started chatting and all of a sudden no response.
I'm not sure if it's me or what.
Any one encountered her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/30697...c-8cc5ea1a8fe1
-
02-14-20 19:48 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 161Yourdream
I think I reviewed earlier. Good body but nothing special for me. She is Russian. Decent body. Vocal. Lots of drama in her life.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 16:49 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 457Sweetlydia24
I actually pulled the trigger on her about a 6 months ago. She was very easy to communicate with, very responsive. We negotiated 300 from 500. Nice slim petit body, both much to talk about. She does give a very decent BBBJ and can take a good pounding.
Again nothing special so I didn't repeat.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21483...a-d667dff83e69
-
02-14-20 16:44 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 457Yourdream1919
Started texting with this one, negotiated 250 per meet. Not sure if it's worth it as she has too many rules- No kissing, no car I'll have to pick her up in Sterling, VA and she doesn't host which is ok. The no hosting part is ok. I'm just not sure if it's worth the effort.
Has anyone else had a similar experience with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ec7e...3-5123f7dfee97
-
02-14-20 16:39 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 457This is so true.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:02 #2628Regular Member

Posts: 8Couple updatee
https://www.seeking.com/member/010d5...d-13577c777ba4
Wouldn't go lower than $400, might see this week, not sure.
https://www.seeking.com/member/583cc...b-e3b3c9ff4ce1
Saw her awhile ago, she ubered over to after chatting for a bit me. Looks like she's gained a little weight but has a great ass and is pretty. Second previous reports though she's not great in bed (kind of a dead fish).
https://www.seeking.com/member/7f0c0...0-6085a2c2529f
DTF but wants $500, probably going to pass.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b0c74...3-3626a9ea553c
Been chatting with her and she's open to meeting, anyone have any info?
-
02-14-20 14:22 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 452[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-14-20 12:47 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 908The New SB
It is always funny to me when the girl says a he in new and never had an SD before, but know she wants between 3-500 and proceeds to break down all of her rules.
-
02-14-20 10:47 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 233All in the game
All about how you talk to them and how you ask the questions. She Never mentioned getting that much, just said she's had a few fwb type of arrangements. Was cool with just a couple 100.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 10:16 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 502Bingo. I've given out a lot of contact info to members here and somehow the girls I've nailed always seem to have received several times the amount I've given them when negotiating with new Johns.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





