Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Not usually a fan of this much ink but she is sexy.

    Anyone?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704481
    I haven't seen her but did text back and forth a bit. She seems legit. Says she offers DATY. I know her tattoo artist.

    Let us know if you take the plunge. I myself love an inked up girl!

  2. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
    For me not at all. Problems. Those pics are her but I guess she wasn't high when taking them. Definitely protection.

  3. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews and lots of mileage. Pics are accurate and has a tight little body. In call is sketch with a bunch or girls working out of it as well as her black "Hubby" & "Wifey".

    I've seen her a number of times but service and reliability has gone down hill recently. Word on the street is they are all about to be evicted.

    If you catch her on a lucid day, you'll have fun. But good luck with that.

  4. #7827
    Sounds like she is bumping her prices up too?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901

  5. #7826

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901
    She has put on a lot of weight. She claims it's because of some medicine she is taking.

  6. #7825

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901
    Is BBFSCIP on the table?

  7. #7824

    Thoughts on Rose


  8. #7823

    Julie

    Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905

  9. #7822

    Cali Girl

    Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901

  10. #7821
    Lizzy / Pagely was asking $180 when she first started and unknown. As her popularity went up so has her prices. Guys pay it so she charges it. Too much for me. In my younger days I could fuck all night with little breaks now and then. Now after one pop I need hours to recharge. I am not as young as I used to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to see her but $300 an hr is what we call. GPS. Now if you can keep in up and fuck her holes for 60 minutes you are a better man than me. LOL I am just not going there. My max is 200 for the hr and there are plenty of gals at that range that are safe sweet and sexy. Just my two cents worth. Maybe she treats you like a King.

  11. #7820
    Usually when all they will post are tight close up pics that is a sure sign they are trying to hide their SIZE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluvr  [View Original Post]
    Believe me, you got off easy, pics are dated and she is a MEGA BBW, made the best of it but chalked it up to she is a single mom that's trying to make ends meet. I wish I had your luck, LOL.

  12. #7819

    I'm with ya

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to see her but $300 an hr is what we call. GPS. Now if you can keep in up and fuck her holes for 60 minutes you are a better man than me. LOL I am just not going there. My max is 200 for the hr and there are plenty of gals at that range that are safe sweet and sexy. Just my two cents worth. Maybe she treats you like a King.
    Last time I saw her was 3-4 years ago and she was $200 for the hour. GPS indeed.

  13. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    I have but its been about a year, I don't remember every detail, I just remember I didn't enjoy myself to warrant a return visit.
    Thabks buddy.

  14. #7817
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasySeeker  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate?

  15. #7816

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to see her but $300 an hr is what we call. GPS. Now if you can keep in up and fuck her holes for 60 minutes you are a better man than me. LOL I am just not going there. My max is 200 for the hr and there are plenty of gals at that range that are safe sweet and sexy. Just my two cents worth. Maybe she treats you like a King.
    When I saw her a couple of years ago, she would charge me $120 for a HH. She only does hour visits now but she does allow MSOG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape