Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 30351
-
02-15-20 18:05 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 51Yes
But quoted me 240 first.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 18:04 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 51Bbfscip
I didn't ask but don't think so.
Originally Posted by MyCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 17:31 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 288I haven't seen her but did text back and forth a bit. She seems legit. Says she offers DATY. I know her tattoo artist.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you take the plunge. I myself love an inked up girl!
-
02-15-20 16:58 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 395For me not at all. Problems. Those pics are her but I guess she wasn't high when taking them. Definitely protection.
Originally Posted by QCFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 16:49 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 346Lots of reviews and lots of mileage. Pics are accurate and has a tight little body. In call is sketch with a bunch or girls working out of it as well as her black "Hubby" & "Wifey".
Originally Posted by QCFreak1
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a number of times but service and reliability has gone down hill recently. Word on the street is they are all about to be evicted.
If you catch her on a lucid day, you'll have fun. But good luck with that.
-
02-15-20 15:13 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 7338Sounds like she is bumping her prices up too?
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:49 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 68Cali
She has put on a lot of weight. She claims it's because of some medicine she is taking.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:14 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 49Cali
Is BBFSCIP on the table?
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:13 #7033Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoughts on Rose
Anyone have any info on Rose?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/214859552086
-
02-15-20 14:10 #7032Regular Member

Posts: 3Julie
Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
-
02-15-20 12:57 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 51Cali Girl
Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901
-
02-15-20 12:33 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 7338Lizzy / Pagely was asking $180 when she first started and unknown. As her popularity went up so has her prices. Guys pay it so she charges it. Too much for me. In my younger days I could fuck all night with little breaks now and then. Now after one pop I need hours to recharge. I am not as young as I used to be.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:30 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 7338Usually when all they will post are tight close up pics that is a sure sign they are trying to hide their SIZE.
Originally Posted by Ladyluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 11:32 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm with ya
Last time I saw her was 3-4 years ago and she was $200 for the hour. GPS indeed.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 09:25 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 544Thabks buddy.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





