Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 27798
-
02-15-20 14:04 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 595Nice gal. She didn't realize how far away Marysville was though. She started blowing me up by text just as I was passing the stadium's. Called her and I assured her I was coming thru still. Friendly and clean room although cramped with her belongings. Safe parking area. Friendly neighbors as well.
Originally Posted by GuideMe999
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:39 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 332Sarah
Was she worthy of this board or is she covered only?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 13:32 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 472Saw her at a motel in Tacoma by Sportsmans warehouse I think, not good with time, had to wait and wait more, enough time to go to the sportsmans place and use the restroom, finally she was ready, I guess she was sharing room with her sister and sister's kids, she was ok, ok enough I would go again with her, and the price was decent.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:35 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 293Facefucking?
Try Nadyabelyana on TNA. She loves it.
Originally Posted by Chewy67
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 11:26 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 96Petite Asian spinner A2 M
Anyone know if theres any asian spinner types offering Greek and / or A2 M in the NW region?
Boink.
-
02-15-20 11:25 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 449Yes she does
She is legit, she is nice, and she does belong on this thread. Its been awhile, what I recall is that she is really tall, has alot of loose skin, better to walk the dog, and I don't recall but cip. Upsell to play with her bear (grizzly) Told her I didn't have extra. She said o. K,next time. She still let me play with her bear. She's legit the loose skin was unattractive but she aims to please.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 11:12 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 449Sarah?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/seatac...eatac/20781413
Does anyone have any firsthand experience with this gorgeous girl? Been posting for years. Was suppose to meet with her numerous times. The closest we ever got was in a parked car waiting for a room number. Went silent. 45 minutes later she apologized and said come back. I passed. Reviews here and there but I feel like theres more credibility around these neck of the woods. Whatever that means. Sarah anyone?
-
02-15-20 07:42 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 60Amazing woman in Tacoma
+1 on the Victoria endorsement. Although we just did sort of lazy fucking while talking about music. Maybe I should put more effort into scripting my dates -- go for the next level.
Originally Posted by DeanAdamson53
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:52 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 40Jessica Crush
Were you at her place?
Originally Posted by BigRiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:51 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 40Jessica Crush
Never had that experience with her but I know her well enough that wouldn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by BigRiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:35 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 210Thanks! Will check her out.
Originally Posted by DeanAdamson53
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 02:18 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 459Why bother?, you are not replying to messages.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 01:12 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 40Halley Update
I texted with her today, she's in Yakima no plans to come back. Wonder why? But I may see her there as I need to do business in Yakima. Who was the one who wrote the post that seems she was dying?
Originally Posted by Jumper5
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 01:01 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 111Just reposting this for those who didn't see my first post on the subject.
Originally Posted by Jimbo666
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 00:50 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 595She has power, the house looks to be in a remodel that never got finished. Walls need to be sanded and textured, then painted followed by the trim work. Nice lady though. Had fun with her early this afternoon. But if your not familiar with the res you will get lost, and sometimes cell reception is sketchy as hell out there. Best to try her in the daytime as its hella dark out there but easy to find if your from this area.
Originally Posted by RumHams
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





